Lea Michele and Anne Hathaway have both recently experimented with short cuts. Do they look cuter with their bobs or their longer tresses?
Thinking about cutting your hair? For anyone that’s contemplating going for a cute cropped ‘do, take a look at Lea Michele and Anne Hathaway. Both brunette starlets were spotted out recently with short, chin-grazing bobs. Lea Michele wore her hair short to the 26th Annual Television Critics Association Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on July 31. The Glee star must have tucked her hair under to create the illusion of a bob because just two days later at the FOX 2010 Summer TCA All-Star Party in LA on August 2, her hair was back to its usual long flowing length. In fact, I think it looked extra good with some serious volume and waves.
Anne was on the set of her new film, One Day on August 1 in Edinburgh, Scotland sporting a much shorter, curly cut. It’s quite a difference from her usual, retro-inspired long looks.
So, which cut do you like more on each of these gorgeous gals?
For more red carpet photos of Lea Michele, click here!
– Marta Topran
Check out what’s new from our BFFs at Glamour.com!
- The 2010 Glammy Award Winners: 376,982 Women Can’t Be Wrong!
- Jennifer Lopez: Still Wild at Heart
- 36 Gorgeous Wedding Dresses You Haven’t Seen Yet!
- How to Burn More Fat at Every Workout
Read more on Lea & Anne HERE:
- EXCLUSIVE! Rachel Zoe Shares The Five Items Every Girl Must Have In Her Closet!
- SPOILER ALERT! Cheyenne Jackson Is Replacing A ‘Glee’ Cast Member-But Who?
- What Do You Think Of Lea Michele’s Super Glam Photo Shoot For MARKTbeauty?
- Your Friday Date Night Inspiration: Lea Michele’s Subtle Golden ‘Glee’ Glow!