OMG! 'Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky Is Engaged To Roberto Martinez!

Tue, August 3, 2010 8:10am EST by 9 Comments
PacificCoastNews.com

PacificCoastNews.com

Ali finally got the man she wanted … and it’s Roberto Martinez, not Chris Lambton!

The Bachelorette‘s Ali Fedotowsky has given out her final rose and recieved a marriage proposal in return! Roberto Martinez got down on one knee and asked Ali to be his wife on the Aug. 2 finale of the show. “Share your life with me,” Roberto said. “Ali Fedotowsky, will you marry me?”

“My heart is pounding right now. I wanted to just say a couple things first,” Roberto started out the proposal. “I was thinking all night last night … I wanted to make sure I made the right decision for the both of us. I kept playing it over and over in my mind. I came into this and I didn’t know what to expect. I came out of the limousine that night … you told me how important it was for your husband to love you unconditionally. I just want to be that man for you. I want to make you laugh. I want to make you smile. I want to make sure that you wake up every morning knowing that you’re so loved. I knew the first time I held you in my arms I wanted to do that for the rest of my life!”

“Yes,” Ali replied. “You are the only guy today. I love you so much. I really do!’ AWW!

Unfortunately, Ali’s love for Roberto meant that she had to send Chris Lambton home. As to not totally destroy him, Ali decided to inform Chris of her choice the day before the final rose ceremony . “I’m in love with someone else,” she told him.

“I know it was the right decision to make,” Ali said of letting Chris go. “I’m in love with Roberto and nothing is going to change that. The love is so strong that it couldn’t possibly be wrong.”

We’re sad to see Chris go, but we’re so excited to see Ali finally get her happy ending. She totally deserves it!

- Lindsey DiMattina

prettyprincess

Posted at 11:16 AM on August 4, 2010

And now that Chris is the next bachelor, i hope alot of luck comes his way and i know he’s another great guy that will find his wife someday soon. I dont think theres anything wrong with Roberto, and i know everybody was voting for Chris to propose to Ali, but i guess that never did happen. But im glad Ali told Chris the day before the final rose that she had fallen for Roberto then having to break Chris’s heart. And all im saying is that if Ali loves Roberto this much maybe they might end up staying together for a long long time. And byt the way i love the ring that Roberto chose for Ali, its so damn pretty:)

prettyprincess

Posted at 11:11 AM on August 4, 2010

I know that Roberto was the right choice for Ali, they both look so happy together unlike Jake and Vienna. I knew that jake and vienna werent even worth it, cause they obviously didnt act the same after the proposal was over. I know that Jake made the worng descion by picking Vienna. I for one dont even like Vienna at all. Jake is a domb guy for doing that. I even think Ali looks alot better then Vienna.

mimi tholsted

Posted at 1:13 PM on August 3, 2010

Chris next bachelor? …..great idea…..he is a wonderful guy, I liked him from the first show……he would be a great great husband ….really a quality guy, not many like him…..

TheBitchlorette

Posted at 10:45 AM on August 3, 2010

Good for Ali and all that jazz, but her picking Roberto and his butt chin means that the PURE HOTNESS that is CHRIS L. will be the NEXT bachelor!!

tuffyturf

Posted at 1:55 AM on August 3, 2010

Chris could easily win her back, all he has to do is pay for an all inclusive trip for Roberto and Ali to a nice day spa in Arizona. Then call the police, have Roberto deported, and Chris has Ali all to himself….oh laa laa

marsha

Posted at 12:25 AM on August 3, 2010

Just finished watching the Bachelorette and I’m happy that Ali and Roberto are happy together. I was hoping she would choose Chris, but her heart led her in another direction. I hope that the Bachelor franchise extends to Chris the option of returning as the Bachelor. I’m not sure he is ready to undertake something of this magnitude,at this particular time but I think the opportunity should be offered to him as he would make an incredible bachelor. I think Chris L. is heads and shoulders above anyone else there and I would be thrilled if he were ready to accept the challenge to be the next bachelor. I’ll bet a lot of other young women would agree with me on my choice. Even if Chris L. isn’t ready to come on this year, ask again next year after he is over the previous relationship and the hurt which accompanies a loss. I think he would be an excellent and sensitive bachelor and a very level headed person for your show. I would love to be on your show with him if I were near his age group. If this year isn’t possible for him, ask again next year.He is definitely one who is worth fighting for—he has all the right qualities.
So please do several million women a favor and have Chris L. be the next bachelor!! SOOOO glad reality Steve was wrong on this one. I am tired of it all being spoiled for all of us!! bye bye Steve….

gbtw

Posted at 4:25 PM on August 3, 2010

i think kirk is a good choice for bachelor. chris would be okay, too. obviously, they are both good men.

Zilla

Posted at 11:39 PM on August 2, 2010

And somewhere in Florida or Los Angeles, Vienna screams in frustration.

gbtw

Posted at 4:23 PM on August 3, 2010

i actually doubt vienna cares…