YAY! Kristen Stewart Tells Off Her Haters: I’m Not A Bitch!

Mon, August 2, 2010 1:32pm EDT by 10 Comments

K-Stew wants YOU to know that she’s not really as rude as she appears – she’s just got a strong personality!

Although she may seem aloof, Kristen Stewart says that she’s been unfairly pegged by the media as a mean girl – and she’s sick of trying to prove the world wrong.

“Being a public figure, I’m supposed to present myself in a certain way, but it’s hard and you’re never going to be able to tell people who you are through the media,” the 20-year-old Twilight starlet tells the U.K.’s Daily Telegraph. She added, “It’s sort of impossible. It’s much easier for a guy to say what he wants and no to be cute and funny all the time, but if you’re a strong sort of woman you’re just – for lack of a better word – a bitch.”

She may not be a witch with a capital B, but K-Stew IS confused about her identity. “I’m asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn’t say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package,” she says. “I don’t know myself at all yet.”

Laura Schreffler

Daizy

Posted at 11:51 PM on June 21, 2012

I do not like her acting. When you act you are not supposed to be you. You are supposed to be the character. She uses her terrible public life with the publicity and haters as an excuse to not put emotion into her acting. She needs to ignore it and show us emotion. alot of actors go through haters. Suck it up.

Looking Sugar Mummy Online

Posted at 8:35 AM on June 10, 2012

Terrific work! This is the type of information that are meant to be shared across the web. Shame on the seek engines for not positioning this publish upper! Come on over and discuss with my website . Thanks =)

Julie

Posted at 7:27 PM on May 31, 2011

She’s not a b*tch! Its just that she doesn’t want to be the next Selena Gomez, or the next Hannah Montanha.. she wants to be herself

Davina

Posted at 12:49 AM on May 30, 2011

i feel nobody has the right to judge her we dnt really know who she is all we do is read about her in jmagazines and any where else and the only one who can judge her is god so stop beeing haters and get ur own life and as the old saying say if u have nothing nice to say dnt say anything at all and as i say if u have nothing nice to post dnt post it GOT It

lea

Posted at 8:19 AM on November 10, 2010

kristen stewart is not a bicth,people say that is so judmental andjealous of her.she is unique and very pretty!!!!i love u kstew!!!!!

ARABIATA

Posted at 12:52 AM on August 12, 2010

well, she looks tamed when with Rob. I dont believe of her acting as such. Maybe tantrums, specially if lots of girls are flirting with her georgeous Rob!

Isabella

Posted at 4:47 AM on August 10, 2010

The people that call her that don’t even know her. I wouldn’t call her that, because I don’t know her personally. People are so judgmental.

Celina

Posted at 4:31 PM on August 2, 2010

omg Kstew dont put your self down you should be happy i am you got what i dream about haveing in the future but i will have fame fortune and a sexy british boytoy !!!!!

Anoymous

Posted at 3:42 PM on August 2, 2010

Kristen is the best actress and is defonately not a btich

scarlett