EXCLUSIVE! Jon Gosselin's Ex-GF Hailey Glassman Tells Us: 'Jon Is Mentally ILL' And Thinks His Older Daughter Mady Gets A Bad Rap!

Thu, July 29, 2010 7:22pm EDT by 8 Comments
hailey glassman, strip club, jon gosselin, jon and kate, kate plus 8, twist of kate, jon and hailey, gosselins

SplashNews.com, INF

BFFs, we got a chance to sit down with one of Jon’s ex-girlfriends! The 23-year-old tells HollywoodLife.com that Jon spent their entire relationship lying and stealing her money!

HollywoodLife.com was there when Jon Gosselin’s ex-girlfriend Hailey Glassman stepped into a strip club for the first time, July 29, to do some interviews, at NYC’s Sapphire Gentlemen’s Club. We wanted to get the inside scoop on what really went down between Hailey and Jon in their short-lived relationship, and she totally dished!

“Jon was just compulsively lying … constantly,” says Hailey. “He took a lot of money from me. He hurt me, and he hurt my family, which is the worst of it. I think he played the victim for so long and people were shocked when they found out Jon was the villain.”

Hailey is referring to October of 2009, when Jon was ordered by a PA judge to return $180,000 he had taken from the joint bank account he shared with his ex-wife Kate Gosselin. Since Jon spent all of his money, Hailey allowed Jon to borrow $200,000 in order to pay Kate. Hailey claims Jon hasn’t paid her back any of her generous loan.

Hailey went on to say that she thinks there’s something very wrong with Jon.

“People always say, ‘Do you hate him’? But I don’t hate him, because how can you hate someone who is mentally ill? Do you know what I mean?”

Ouch! But Hailey does definitely miss one thing about Jon: his oldest daugher Mady, 9.

“I miss Mady, I really care about Mady. My mom misses Mady!” says Hailey. “If I could tell people one thing it would be to not be so judgey with Mady. People are so quick to say she’s rude and mean. She’s a kid, give her a break, she marches to the beat of her own drum. Mady says how she feels, and she’s not quiet like the rest. Don’t pick on her, people should be nicer to her.

Even though Hailey and Jon aren’t on speaking terms, the former Gosselin flame wishes Jon nothing but the best.

“I want Jon to do well for his children,” says Hailey. “I want him to make money for his kids. I don’t hold grudges.”

— Chloe Melas and reporting by Spencer Cain

• Jon Gosselin: Will You Take $20,000 To Pose For ‘Playgirl’?
  • Why Does Hailey Glassman Think She Needs Her Own Reality Show?

Unbelievable

Posted at 7:24 PM on August 3, 2010

Stooping pretty low to interview that skank, aren’t ya Bonnie?
    I see the kids are happy to be returning to their ‘mother':

jasper

Posted at 5:21 PM on July 30, 2010

I think all she wants is her money back. She’s never gonna see it. Guess the only other way is to verbally attack him. It’s not like he isn’t an easy target. I just keep shaking my head….who the hell has $200,000 lyin’ around to lend? If I had it…the last thing I would do would be to freakin’ give it away.

Sisi

Posted at 1:11 PM on July 30, 2010

Is Hailey hosting a show? She is moron, who can do ***. Why would Shovio let her do the broadcasting, she is not professional. I’ve seen the show, its bad…all she can talk about on the show is his **** Hailey is not a broadcaster nor is she good talk show host, get rid of her Shovio!

really?

Posted at 11:04 AM on July 30, 2010

from that kind of interview, looks like Hailey is the one who is mentally ill.

Team GWoP

Posted at 2:37 AM on July 30, 2010

Oh c’mon, girl… Where’s that TV you took on the same exact day of the ‘burglary’? Jon’s not a compulsive liar… Hailey and Kate are the TRUE serial fibbers in this story. For instance- Hailey has NEVER met Mady or any of the Gosselin kids… outta’ her own mouth. Now suddenly she misses her? This is not Hollywood Celebrity news… Next!

shauna

Posted at 9:06 PM on July 29, 2010

ummm…luv kills slowly..there ya go…how old is this pic?

Britt

Posted at 8:57 PM on July 29, 2010

He may be mentally ill but she can’t be too brilliant for getting involved with him.

R G Miller

Posted at 8:30 PM on July 29, 2010

Smells like someone angling for money – whether from Gosselin or the tabloids. It’s all garbage. BTW – Isn’t she putting herself in legal trouble for her comments? She needs to smarten up, then again – I forget about what were dealing with here.