Guy proves he can host more than just a cooking show with his latest gig on NBC’s ‘Minute to Win It!’
Chef and TV personality Guy Fieri has come a long way from his days as a reality show winner — he’s now a reality show host. After winning The Next Food Network Star he got his own shows, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and Guy’s Big Bite on the Food Network, but that was just the beginning!
Guy is now the host of NBC’s latest reality show, Minute to Win It! Contestants must complete 10 challenges with household items, all in under 60 seconds. What’s at stake? Only $1 Million!! It’s going to be a fun ride for Fieri and for YOU — tune in Wednesday, July 28 at 8/7c for the excitement!
Check out six things you never knew about Guy Fieri here!
- My first restaurant was going to be named “extremes”!
- My first car was a brown 1976 (Datsun) 28OZ!
- My first horse was named “Rebel”!
- My first restaurant job was at Romans Mexican Restaurant in Ferndale, CA.
- The first album I owned was AC/DC Back in Black!
- The first foreign country I visited was France, as an exchange student!