In the creepy song she released on her album last year, Mel Gibson’s estranged girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, warbled about wishing she was in Russia and “safe from harm!”
On the track “Evening with Daddy,” the 40-year-old Russian pianist sings, “I wish I wasn’t spending the evening with Daddy / And I don’t have a penny to call my own. I wish I wasn’t spending the evening with Daddy / But he’s good to the ladies who’s on his arm/I wish I was
somewhere in Russia at the feet of my mother / Safe from harm.”
‘Evening with Daddy’ is the fourth track on Oksana’s album Beautiful Heartache, which Mel, 54, executive produced in 2009. The couple is currently bitterly fighting for custody of their eight-month-old daughter, Lucia. Oksana claims Mel abused her in front of the baby, and he claims she tried to extort him for money and sole custodial rights.
–Kirstin Benson with reporting by Karen Datangel
Read more about the sordid and scandalous Mel Gibson custody battle here!
- Mel’s Bruised & Cut Baby: Did He REALLY Hit Her?
- Breaking News! Mel Gibson Threatened To Murder Oksana, Their Daughter, Her Son & Himself During Brawl
- Bonnie Says: Mel Gibson Was Already Toast Among Young Women–They Don’t Even Know WHO HE IS!
- EXPERTS SAY: Mel Gibson’s Threatening Rants To Ex-Lover Oksana Might Land Him 8+ Years In Jail
- LISTEN NOW: Mel Gibson’s New Audio Tape: He Threatens To Kill Oksana TWICE & Admits To Hitting Her
- Oksana Can’t Touch Mel Gibson’s Fortune — She Signed Over All Her Rights When They Were Dating!