OH, BEHAVE! Justin Bieber LOVES Naked Girls!

Mon, July 26, 2010 12:25pm EST by 51 Comments
SplashNews.com

SplashNews.com

Justin Bieber says that fans present themselves in their birthday suits to get his attention…and he’s not complaining!

Justin Bieber is just like any other adolescent boy, especially when it comes to the best way a die-hard female fan can get his attention!

“The girls show up wearing nothing,” Justin told Vibe magazine, admitting, “I can’t lie, I’m 16, I don’t hate it. I don’t have a girlfriend.”

We bet the little rascal doesn’t mind it one bit! But even though he’s one of the biggest celebrities in the world and has women of all ages throwing themselves at him, Justin still has to follow his mom’s rules.

“She takes my computer at 12 [a.m.] so I can sleep,” the pint-size performer said about his mom, Pattie Lynn Mallette’s, bedtime policy. “I don’t have a bedtime [but] she doesn’t want me on the computer because she doesn’t want it to rot my brain. When she takes away my computer, I still play with my iPad.”

How rebellious! We love hearing about Justin’s wild streak – and now we want to hear about YOURS. What’s the craziest thing you’d do to get Justin’s attention? Would YOU gift him with your naked presence?

Kirstin Benson

sally

Posted at 10:24 PM on July 1, 2012

i would kill justin bieber then take his body and have sex with it and hump it.

flavia

Posted at 6:27 PM on January 27, 2012

justin lo amo si se muere me mato

flavia

Posted at 6:30 PM on January 27, 2012

justin cuando basq a tomar mate de defña

NickJonas

Posted at 1:54 PM on December 29, 2011

Really…Selena?you counted how many times he kissed you? You are very desperate

Anna

Posted at 6:09 PM on October 27, 2011

Hes a hot mess! i got a ticket to his concert and i went on stage and he got me roses and kissed me on the lips OMG!

dakota

Posted at 2:38 PM on May 18, 2011

he is like sooo hottt

kate

Posted at 6:39 PM on May 5, 2011

i soooo whant to see him omg lol

SelenaGomez

Posted at 6:11 PM on October 27, 2011

Well I did! And he kissed me on the lips! And We Fell In Love! I Made Out With Him! 72 Times!

jessica

Posted at 6:39 PM on October 3, 2012

i know right. he is so hot

brettzebron

Posted at 8:29 AM on April 14, 2011

hey justin bieber i wont to see you naked and your peins

umar

Posted at 2:32 PM on March 10, 2011

hey bro u have got a nice beauty i like u…julie call me 9018653440

julie

Posted at 2:00 AM on February 26, 2011

hey justin call me i have a very cool suprise for you i swer my name is julie i am 16 i am french well i speak french my number is 8182175985 i hope u call thank you i love your music buti really love down to eath so ya love you very muchhhhhhh

brianna