Great news ‘Glee’ fans, Kristin Chenoweth will reprise her role as a booze swilling singer in season 2 along with Rachel’s mom Idinia Menzel!
It looks like Glee fans have a lot to look forward to in season 2! There will be the Britney Spears episode premiering in September, a boyfriend for Kurt (Chris Colfer), a possible girl on girl kiss between Brittany (Heather Morris) and Santana (Naya Rivera), and the break-up of Artie (Kevin McHale) and Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz). And that’s not all!
- The Britney Spears episode will air in September, feature 6 of the pop star’s songs, and be called ‘Britney/Brittany.’ Get it!
- The first episode back will catch us up on what all the characters have been doing over the summer.
- Dream guest stars include Queen Latifah, Hugh Jackman, Justin Timberlake, and Jennifer Lopez.
- There are, sadly, no plans for a Justin Timberlake episode yet.
- Ryan Murphy would not, however, confirm or deny if Britney Spears would appear on the Britney episode.
- Ryan said Brittany could never leave the show as she will just flunk every year!
- The Glee team will be even bigger losers this year after their horrible performance at regionals last season!
- Season 2 will have much less music to focus more on the characters, especially Brittany who will have her own episode.
- The big post Super Bowl episode will be a tribute, but Ryan would not say to who.
- There will be an episode dedicated to The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- Mr. Schuster will complain throughout the Britney Spears episode as Matthew Morrison complained about having her on in real life!
- There MAY be a Brittany and Santana kiss next season.
- It looks like Tina and Artie MAY break up.
- Kristin Chenowith and Idina Menzel will both be back next season!!!!!!!
- Kurt will be getting a boyfriend and Ryan said he would love him to be Prom King.
- Not related to season 2, but the entire cast agreed meeting Oprah was way scarier than meeting President Obama!
So what do you think HollywoodLifers? Excited for Season 2?