EXCLUSIVE! Who Is Angelina Jolie's Mystery Girlfriend? Three Dinners in Two Months at LA Nightspot!

Fri, July 23, 2010 3:46pm EST by 11 Comments

People are always asking, ‘Does Angelina Jolie have any friends?’ According to four sources at LA’s Dresden restaurant, she’s got a mystery BFF, and they’re clearly very close pals. Who is this woman?

Angelina Jolie has had dinner the same thirtysomething galpal three times in the last two months at an LA nightspot — and here’s what we’ve learned about Angie’s mystery BFF!

Several eyewitnesses at The Dresden – a Los Feliz, Calif. date spot featured in the movie Swingers – have seen Angie out having dinners (sans Brad Pitt) with another woman, at least three times in the last two months. Says one source of the friend, “She has very short, black hair. She’s in her late 20’s or early 30’s.”

Here’s what went down at the dinner: “They sat NEXT to each other, not across from each other,” a second witness tells HollywoodLife.com. “It wasn’t a business meeting – I never saw paperwork and they didn’t look like they were talking shop.”

Adds a third insider, “I was sitting at the table next to Angelina’s [a little over a month ago]. Angelina was wearing a black trench coat and slacks and had her hair down, no makeup … It was Angelina who paid.”

A fourth eyewitness has seen the 35-year-old mother of six in The Dresden several times over the course of the last year. “She dresses down and doesn’t really do anything to draw attention to herself,” says the source. “She has been in there with a short-haired woman; they don’t really eat much and often have drinks.”

People often whisper — loudly — that Angie seems so icy, but this suggests that even Angie has pals … at least one.

Laura Schreffler & reporting by Russ Weakland

1. AGGRESSIVE! Angelina Jolie Likes To Get ‘Down & Dirty And Punch People!’
  2. OMG! Vanessa Hudgens Is Totally A Mini Angelina Jolie!

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Time

Posted at 9:13 PM on August 4, 2010

Star mag says it’s her mysterious lover or something. I want to know more. It sounds like she’s dating this mysterious woman.

kas

Posted at 1:16 PM on July 24, 2010

she is lovery woman.
I love brangelina!

Ikandagreewithya

Posted at 8:52 AM on July 24, 2010

I think the (Americans) are not stupid but ignorant. America is not “a mother country” but has helped liberate and educate a lot of other countries to be independent just like them and I don’t discredit that. But the collective Americans now don’t care about anything other than their shallow existence and can not fathom life other than theirs. Any kind of existence/belief is wrong and they seem to have this tunnel vision and are very small minded. Is it lack of culture or maybe the media bombarding them with moronic “reality” shows that have made them that way? Did it make them think that that is how the rest of the world lives in general? Whatever it is, It’s disappointing to see a country that was once so great, be seen as a nation full of contentedly ignorant people.

Annalese

Posted at 2:22 AM on July 24, 2010

ROTFLMAO!!!! You think they need to have “paperwork” to make it a business meeting? Sshhhh, we won’t tell anyone you’ve never had a high level business meet.

Three dinners in two months? Oh my!!!!! LOL!

louise77

Posted at 9:50 PM on July 23, 2010

The “Angelina doesn’t have friends” bashing is ridiculous. I don’t know who most celebrities’ friends are anyway. I never see Julia Roberts or Cameron Diaz, etc with friends but nobody says they don’t have any. Unless they are famous, how would you know if they are friends or an employee? Everytime I see Angelina with somebody they are dismissed as employees when they could actually friends.

Just me

Posted at 8:54 PM on July 23, 2010

She is so FAKE….She makes me want to puke! If she was real…i could probably give her a chance but eeeewwww…. she is evil. I don’t know why I even bother clicking on her stuff. I guess maybe for once I am expecting her and brad to be real. Someone needs to ask her how much it cost to fly her and her camera crew to these countries she goes to. When she could just as well do her documentries her in the united states and all the money that is used to fly all of them to those countries could actually be used and be giving to those countries. And does anyone realize that even non profit organizations have employees that are on payroll. Someone ask her how much her and brad’s paycheck are for their Jolie-Pitt foundation. Oh not to mention the soldiers that are provided to her when she goes to those countries like our soldiers don’t have nothing better to do but protect her.

rina

Posted at 8:04 PM on July 23, 2010

Americans are SICK!! sarah palin, jennifer aniston with stinky breath, aniston fans, mel gibson & his girl friend, lohan, vienna girardi/jake, w.bush, glenn beck, that fat ugly guy rush limbogh (spell?)…wow still so many!

I’m glad I’m not American and I like Angelina Jolie, because she is the only person that is not hypocrite.

Hehe

Posted at 6:30 AM on July 24, 2010

Wow, it took a loon less than an hour to mention Jennifer Aniston’s name. Do you really think this makes Angelina Jolie look better because you bash Jennifer Aniston? Why dont you loons try just mentioning Jolie without Jennifer, why are you so threatened by her? By the way, stop saying you’re not American because you are moron. People can tell by your writing, but I guess you’re not too smart or you would have realised that.

HaterPolice

Posted at 2:27 PM on July 25, 2010

“I like Angelina Jolie, because she is the only person that is not hypocrite.”

Hmmm.. so you have met every other person in America? Wow. Haven’t you just been the busiest beaver? That is the only way you could make this moronic and baseless statement with a straight face.

No, I cannot let this one slide. Your hatefulness is too great not to warrant a hefty fine.

You are hereby ordered to serve no less than 48 hours being subjected to your own stupidity. In addition, you will learn to use capitalization and use the article ‘a’ in your sentences. For example: “she is the only person that is not hypocrite.” .. there should certainly be an article -a- between the words ‘not’ and ‘hypocrite’!

In closing, Jolie is also an American so by stating that “Americans are sick”, you’ve effectively lumped your idol in with the collective. So congratulations on that. I’m sure she’d be honored.

Boo Hearne Carroll

Posted at 3:42 PM on July 23, 2010

OMG! I am SO happy I am not famous. I can walk down the street (I live in NYC) and no one is jumping out from behind doors to photograph me looking my worst. I can go to a restaurant (yes, I have to wait for a table) and no one reports back a description of the person I am dining with. No one speculates about whether I am having an affair with the person I’m with. Male or female. I don’t have to retain a law firm to cover my assets on a daily basis. They’re expensive, y’all! No personal assistant, hairdresser, make-up person, publicist, nannies, driver, gardner. The only person I have to worry about is my cat of 13 years. It’s really HER apartment. I just pay the rent. Poor Angelina Jolie! I look at it this way, 100 years from now, who will care whom she had dinner with! After I type this, I am off to catch the Subway to see SALT. I have been waiting for it to come out for a year!

galey

Posted at 2:45 PM on July 23, 2010

My guess…….a pal with benefits!