Jennifer Aniston looked absolutely gorgeous while debuting her new fragrance in London, her makeup artist tells you how she got her summery look!
Jennifer Aniston brought her beautiful California girl good looks to London on July 21 to promote her brand new fragrance at the famous Harrods department store. Jen, with the help of her talented makeup artist Angela Levin went for a pretty summer palette of sparkly pink and purple hues. “I think that summer is a very glamorous time,” Angela says. “You can have fun with colors. Summer is the feeling of dewiness and sparkle and reflection of colors and light. Usually with Jen I would do something matte, but in this case I thought let’s give it a dewy feeling. It’s a combination that can work with all sorts of skin tones.”
- Angela prepped Jen’s skin with a hydrating cream on both her face and underneath her eyes. “We flew in the day before and being on a plane for so many hours your skin can get a little dry,” she says.
- To complement the mauve and pink tones in Jen’s Valentino minidress, Angela wanted to stay within that palette of colors.
- “On her actual lid I used Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow in Enigma. The pink, sparkly color went on the lid. On the crease I used a little bit of a bronzey color and the silvery darker color, combined with a plum color,” Angela says. “When you do your crease, a fluffy brush is very much the key. You hold it and you use a circular motion. Instead of going all the way to the outer corner, I extended the color out a little bit. Giving it a little sparkly smoke.”
- To define Jen’s eyes, “I took a skinny liner brush and a black powder shadow with a little bit of water and stained between her eyelashes and extended it out a little bit,” Angela says. “When you blink, the top stains the bottom lashes a little bit. It’s a little less harsh than a pencil. If you’re going to use a very dark mascara, you don’t need a dark liner. Because that will already give you a beautiful frame.” On her lashes, Angela used Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara.
- “I love a rosey cheek for summer,” Angela says. “You want to look at the face and feel like it’s a happy, healthy face. Jen’s wearing Chanel Powder Blush In Plum Attraction. To finish of her look, Angela swiped on Chanel Glossimer in Sundress on Jen’s lips.