Mel's Bruised & Cut Baby: Did He REALLY Hit Her? Click For Photo!

Wed, July 21, 2010 12:48pm EDT by 9 Comments

070910_mel_Oksana-Grigorieva

Is this photograph proof that Mel really DID harm his daughter with ex-lover Oksana Grigorieva? The snap, which leaked on the Internet today, is being used as evidence in the criminal and civil investigation against the formerly A-list actor

Since their war of the roses battle begun in March, Oksana Grigorieva has claimed she has proof that her former lover, Mel Gibson, harmed the couple’s daughter during a January domestic assault. Now, a photograph of 8-month-old Lucia has leaked onto the Internet via RadarOnline, and Mel could be in even deeper trouble.

The photo is truly upsetting. Lucia, then only two-months-old, appears to have a cut on her chin. Oksana, 40, claims that Mel, 54, caused bodily harm to both she and her baby during a January 6 altercation. However, in one of the audio tapes leaked online, Mel tells Oksana no one will ever believe she’s telling the truth about the abuse.

“You need a f*cking kick up the a** for being a b*tch, c*nt, gold digging whore!” he screams. “With a p*ssy son! And I want my child, and no one will believe you! So f*ck you!”

As HollywoodLife.com exclusively broke, the Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services has already begun an investigation. Officials will reportedly be interviewing Mel this week.

–Kirstin Benson

For more Mel Gibson coverage, read below!

1. Breaking news! Mel Gibson threatened to murder Oksana, their daughter, her son and himself during a brawl
  2. OMG! Oksana agreed to a $15 million pay from Mel-then turned it down!
  3. Mel Gibson, quitting Hollywood, reuniting with wife and moving to Australia
  4. Do you have an abusive man in your life like Mel? Here’s what experts have to say

benny zee

Posted at 1:35 PM on July 24, 2010

Mel Gibby is a sick man! But he is a rich, handsome Jew hating man. I would say circumsize him with an axe.LOL

michael

Posted at 11:48 PM on July 21, 2010

I do not believe that a zit on a babies face can be caused by a punch to the face. that would be way worse. That picture shows nothing. And here her reps made it sound like damning evidence.
What? A staph circle or zit damning evidence? you have to be kidding me!

mimi tholsted

Posted at 4:39 PM on July 21, 2010

AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL put a stop to that immediately, violence is a NO NO NO who ever it is….punishment big time…..somebody has to go to jail for a long long time!!!it does not matter if it is Mel Gibson or the neighbour= off they go to prison….!

childplease

Posted at 2:43 PM on July 21, 2010

She is now under investigation, by police, for extortion. Per a more reliable news source, than radar online, the police themselves.

Sugar

Posted at 2:56 PM on July 21, 2010

I support your comments. I could believe Mel yelled at this broad but then the punching stories came out. Why didn’t she call the police when it happened? If someone punched me and my baby I wouldn’t waste any time calling for help and getting a restraining order.

Neither of the parties involved in this drama are a prize. I feel sorry for their baby!

Rose2010

Posted at 7:32 PM on July 25, 2010

Whilst I am no supporter at all of MG I’m a bit wary of the tapes.
I’ve been married 35 years and I know a bit about arguing! In the tapes whilst MG is crazed, Oksana responds as if she is reading a script.

qwerty123

Posted at 6:38 PM on July 21, 2010

Gibson filed extortion charges so they have to investigate. She’s turned down millions from him to not file abuse charges. There’s no there there, it’s a red herring from Gibson’s PR team.

childplease

Posted at 1:19 PM on July 21, 2010

I have also noticed quite a few respectable news sources, that first reported some of the accusations, have mysteriously dropped their coverage of this, once the accusations started becoming unbelievable. Since radaronline, the National Enquirer’s website, has been leaking the information and appear to be the only source, they are taking the high road and are waiting for proof and validation.

Which everyone should.

And if it is proven, he is innocent, I would hope Mr. Gibson then speaks up… in a court of law.. against the NE and the paparazzi, for slander and defamation of character.. which, as an actor, causes more damage, and his income, than to the average man on the street.

childplease

Posted at 1:11 PM on July 21, 2010

Okay, so she took a photo of the child, showing harm done… in January… BUT DIDN”T PRESS CHARGES OR REMOVE THE CHILD FROM THE HOME AT THAT VERY MOMENT??? Pictures?

What human watches a two month old get hit with such force, it causes trauma and blood to flow, and TAKES PICTURES ONLY? How can you call yourself a good mother and custodian of a two month baby, when you’ve witnessed someone haul off and hit them?

And what about the pediatrician? Two months old, that child HAD to have been back in for well checks, (and if she hasn’t then, again, that shows what a poor mother she is) or at least to have the child looked at, when the incident occurred. Why didn’t the pediatrician report it, like they are supposed to?

SOMEONE had to have seen this baby, after the pictures were taken.

I’m sorry… if some sad excuse for human flesh hits my 2 month old baby, the LAST thing I’d be doing is merely taking pictures.

And then… leaking them to the press and accusing the baby’s father of inflicting the injury. I hope if monetary compensation IS given, they also include a fund for therapy for the child, cause this woman sure isn’t deserving of custody, either. And all this is not going to help the child, as she grows older and learns how to read.

The investigators, I would hope, are looking at her, as much as at Mel.

Once again… it is ONLY National Enquirer that has these photos… to go along with the ones of the aliens from Mars that have been eating midwest farmers brains.

I did comment yesterday… she would find a way to escalate it. Let’s see what she comes up with, later in the day, or tomorrow.