Angelina, You Aren't The Only One Who Can Work An Itty Bitty Mini! Jennifer Aniston Steps Out Looking Super Sexy For Her Fragrance Launch!

Wed, July 21, 2010 10:32am EDT by 43 Comments

072110_jen_angie_post_image_544

Take that Angelina! Jen totally stole the spotlight from your big premiere night!

Angelina Jolie may have sparkled at her Salt premiere in LA on Jul. 20, but while she strolled down the red carpet with Brad Pitt on her arm his ex, Jennifer Aniston, looked as glam as ever the very next day in the UK for the launch of her fragrance. In a beige Valentino, Jen opted out of wearing a black frock, but she still showed off her covetable gams in this seriously sexy get-up.

Jen has a penchant for Valentino dresses and strappy sandals, so her look didn’t surprise me. Check out more on Jen and Angie’s super similar style here!

-Katrina Mitzeliotis

1. Omg! Jen got a restraining order against a stalker!
  2. What’s Up With Brad Pitt’s LBD Obsession? Both Angelina Jolie & Jennifer Aniston Have The Same Sexy Style On The Red Carpet!
  3. Jen left town before the SALT premiere, she couldn’t take the heat
  4. She’s gorgeous topless-but is she too skinny?

Get the scoop from our friends at Glamour.com

1. 31 under $200 dresses you can wear to all of your summer weddings
  2. 8 conversations men HATE
  3. 5 easy, filling dinner recipes under 500 calories
  4. 8 secret, sexy beauty spots to show off now!

HaterPolice

Posted at 1:35 PM on July 25, 2010

Wow. This hateful bile carries a sentence of no Jolie movies for 10 years and supervised visits with a trained professional therapist.

In addition you are hereby ordered to remove the caps option from your keyboard until you learn to use it in the manner in which it was designed to be used, order yourself the Hooked on Phonics complete program (with punctuation bonus dvd) and turn on your spell checker. I know it’s difficult to see what you’re typing with your nose buried in Jolie’s crack, but at least make the effort.

Case closed.

gary

Posted at 10:51 AM on July 25, 2010

and Brad went pole fishing in them both

kas

Posted at 12:46 PM on July 24, 2010

angelina is perfect woman in the world.

from japan.

Bob

Posted at 12:39 PM on July 24, 2010

I can’t believe the women comments on here. All they do is complain about the physical looks. Maybe Brad liked Angelina’s personality better.

rina

Posted at 10:19 PM on July 23, 2010

Aniston got STINKY breath though! no wonder all mean ran away after a couple dates.

Learical

Posted at 4:20 PM on July 23, 2010

Doesn’t anyone wear hose anymore? Knees are just plain ugly.

SupremeBioVizir

Posted at 1:04 PM on July 23, 2010

LOL thank you, Valerie! — Angelina reminds me of a sucker fish. — You know, those fish that suck the algae off the sides of fish tanks… Her lips are so huge! She also looks really raggedy and scrawny compared to Jennifer… Angie’s wayyyy too skeletal. She needs to eat, instead of living off of a single celery stick and pine floats (water) for the week!

You know, now that I really looked at the photos on this article- Angie’s also got a huge head. It’s disproportionately huge compared to the rest of her body. What Brad saw in her is beyond me… I’m so disappointed in him.. But in truth, I never have cared much for him. I think he was always below Jennifer Aniston anyway. The only thing I ever thought he was attractive in was Interview with the Vampire & even that was a stretch… Everything else he’s looked terrible in.. Oh well. I think I’ll head down to the store & get some of Jen’s new fragrance.

valerie

Posted at 12:37 PM on July 23, 2010

No jealousy going on right here just stating my opinion last I checked there was no law against it!!! AJ looks like a crack head my opinion!!!! Whose parent are you not mine so if you don’t mind I’ll say what I like!!! Just as you have resorting to lies to give your opinion. Talk about jealous!!