Carrie Underwood's Ready for a Baby

Wed, July 21, 2010 4:08pm EDT by 14 Comments

010210_grammy_couples_96309587

The newlywed singer and her hockey player husband Mike Fisher are reportedly planning on parenthood ASAP!

She’s been married less two weeks, but Grammy winner Carrie Underwood is already focused on her next move: motherhood! According to In Touch Weekly, the newlywed and her hockey playing husband Mike Fisher, can’t wait to be parents, and Carrie, 27, is devoting the rest of this year to getting pregnant.

“A baby is definitely on their immediate agenda,” says a pal.

Carrie is looking forward to having a family. As she told Self magazine last year: “Two is good. Three is fine. Four? Somebody’s getting something done, because we ain’t having five!”

Carrie can’t wait to see Mike, 30, become a dad. “He is amazing with children!” she gushes.

Lynn

Posted at 2:50 AM on November 30, 2013

I’m sure Carrie and Mike talk about having children before they got married. I pray they do have the children if they both decided, Mike in Oprah’s Interview said he wanted a small hockey team.
I guess we’ll find out if Carrie told the truth.
Mike Fisher is gorgeous, so Carrie I pray you keep your promise, because DIVORCE, and Mike finds someone else to have a life and family with. We hope it’s you.
God Bless…….

Nicole

Posted at 9:42 PM on January 30, 2012

Carrie you are my idol I know all your songs and now I can’t wait for you to have your baby hopefully it’s a girl. Because then she can be a great artist just like her mom and inspire people just like you too!!!

Faith

Posted at 10:19 PM on June 9, 2011

Carrie Underwood is an inspiration to lots of people she has inspired lots of people not only that but she raises money for chairty. When was the last time you did something for someone other than yourself or a family memeber hmm. instead of ragging on people why don’t you go out and do something actually benifical, instead of writing garbage that few people care about.

LOVE ALWAYS, KELLY

Posted at 11:40 AM on February 1, 2011

FIRST OF ALL, Who the hell are YOU to be running your mouth about someone who is FAMOUS last time I checked, Record producers wouldn’t sign someone with no talent.. Nor all of America vote for her through American idol. So you, a no one is telling me that Carrie Underwood has no talent when PROFESSIONAL judges let her go into Hollywood? FUNNY you say that! I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOU SING. oh wait, you probably can’t. not only is she drop dead gorgeous but she has an amazing voice, and she writes her own songs which makes her even more of an amazing artist. If she was such a terrible singer I highly doubt all her Cd’s wouldn’t be selling out everywhere and all her concerts. Clearly you don’t know what real music is if you can run your mouth about Carrie. Apparently YOU, “no name” are the only tailor trash since you can sit here and bash her when you don’t even know her! Pretty pathetic how you have nothing better to do with your time. You must be REALLY jealous and REALLY insecure about yourself.. What a shame. And the best part is, you sit here and write paragraphs trashing her but you can’t even sign your name at the end. YOU ARE A JOKE. If you don’t consider her to have talent, Then I don’t know what is!

ariana

Posted at 9:52 PM on December 28, 2010

OH AND THE PERSON WHOS BELOW ME WITH THE COMMENTS IS NASTY ABOUT YOU BUT U KNOW YOUR MORE THAN THAT SO UR GOOD

ariana

Posted at 9:50 PM on December 28, 2010

I BET HE/SHE IS GONNA BE BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE OF CARRIE UNDERWOOD NOT THAT THE DAD IS UGLY OR CUT IM ONLY 11 SO

Vet

Posted at 7:26 PM on August 4, 2010

Carrie Underwood is nothing more than a hick douche bag! How this filthy trash bag could win that lame show, “American Idol,” I’ll never figure out.

This scumbag Underwood has no looks, no talent, no voice, and no personality!

Hahahaha, remember when they put this skank on a New Year’s program? The filthy little tramp just stood there looking like a stupid hillbilly!

Oh, wait a second, I forgot! After “American Wannabee Idol,” this backyard hick, turned scumbag trailer trash, came out with a bunch of “songs” that all were horrible noise, and the douche bag producers in Nashville called it “Country Music!”

Carrie Underwood is nothing more than a lucky little hick that got a break that she did not deserve. I could care less about that lame video she did with her tramp-looking mother!

Underwood couldn’t sing her way out of a wet paper bag! Shame on anyone that would dare put this slut in the same class as real country singers! Just because she started wearing the slutty clothes, and flashing her mosquito bite size chest for everyone to have to stomach, does not make this filthy trash a country music star!

But, you know what? It really doesn’t matter anymore. Do you wanna know why? Nobody buys “music” from this douche-bag Carrie Underwood anymore anyhow…

NANCY

Posted at 1:16 PM on December 7, 2010

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS A LITTLE JEALOUS… SOUR GRAPES FOR DINNER?

ariana

Posted at 9:53 PM on December 28, 2010

I ARGEE WITH YOU I THINK SOMONE IS A LITTLE NASTY

ariana

Posted at 9:54 PM on December 28, 2010

BUT I ONT SAY ANY THING TO HER/HE THOE

ariana

Posted at 9:54 PM on December 28, 2010

I MENT I WONT

Colleen

Posted at 3:11 PM on July 23, 2011

She is not a hick, AT ALL
Look who is talking,
Shes not a stupid wannabee suck up!!
She uses her money wisely and donates it for good purpuses!!!
I can’t believe anyone could point out other peoples faults when they have faults themself!!
Ilearned that awhile ago NOBODY IS PERFECT SO YOU CAN’T POINT OUT ANYONE INPERFECTIONS WHEN YOU AREN’T PERFECT EITHER!!
She is living her life how she wants to live it and if you think you are getting somewhere by saying that thenn rethink!! Thank You

Lynn

Posted at 3:22 AM on November 30, 2013

Amen…..People become so jealous of what other people have. Carrie Underwood is beautiful. She donates millions of money, to her school, Animal Shelter’s, to the states that were severly damage, she donated over $1,000,000. She seems to be a very nice young girl. Her husband Mike Fisher and Carrie have Bible Studys, go to church. Someone on this site seems a tad jealous. I’ve never heard her say anything bad about anyone. For you to say she can’t sing, then tell me why her networth $55,000,000.
You sound like you in need to start living a more positive life. Would you like someone saying that about a family member of yours. And we wonder why this world is the way it is. Negative people that have no respect for people that suceed in life. Carried Underwood has WON more Awards then you’ll ever hope to have.
Lets see you enter American Idol and see how far you get Vet.
May God Bless you and I hope you find the happiness your looking for.

Lynn

Posted at 3:04 AM on November 30, 2013

Carrie Underwood is a Christian. Mike and Carrie are wonderful desent people. Sounds to me like your jealous. She’s donated to more money the I’ll make in a life time. You never met the this young lady. I have been to her live shows. She is one of the most family caring person I know, and she has more awards then you can probably count. Carrie isn’t stupid if she’s worth ove $55,000,000. How much are you worth?
Please go to church and learn manners. And you wonder why this world is so bad. If you can’t say something nice don’t say nothing at all, please.
May GOD watch over you and teach you some RESPECT,,,,,,somebody needs too.