Whoa! Rachel Uchitel Admits She Did Drugs With Tiger Woods — And Says They Were Possibly Addicted!

Tue, July 20, 2010 9:39am EST by 8 Comments
Getty Images (2)

Getty Images (2)

It’s a good thing you got out Elin, just released texts show that Tiger was asking his former mistress to get him drugs all the time!

It looks like we have finally figured out the reason Rachel Uchitel will be on Celebrity Rehab — she and Tiger Woods had a possible addiction to Ambien! In texts just released to Radar Online Rachel responds to Tiger’s request for more Ambien by saying, “Ok, but we need to talk about this. I don’t know how to deal with us possibly being addicted to prescription meds. What can I say to make you stop taking Ambien excessively? What can I do to prove that I’m worried?”

It has been released that Tiger used the pill, normally a sleep aid, while having sex with Rachel. He responds to her text by saying, “I feel like taking pills is my only alternative!”

It is unknown if Tiger is in fact addicted to the prescription medication, but Rachel’s usage is what has caused her decision to enter Celebrity Rehab. That and money of course.

Pharmg879

Posted at 8:19 AM on September 14, 2011

Hello! acbeeed interesting acbeeed site! I’m really like it! Very, very acbeeed good!

Zaia

Posted at 3:33 PM on July 21, 2010

They sooooooooooooooo deserve each other. They are both classless, immoral, repugnant, selfish, dirty, nasty and ugly inside and out. They will make a perfect couple.
They both belong to the gutter !!!!!!!!!!!

carmen

Posted at 4:38 PM on July 21, 2010

So did Tiger refuse to have a date with you at one time and that is the reason you are so bitter towards him? Must be something along that line for you to filled with so much hatred towards him. Strange I didn’t know your name was Elin.

Zaia

Posted at 6:32 AM on July 22, 2010

Did you sleep with him ??? That’s why you need to defend him like you do. I have the right to say whatever I want to say like it or not.
But the truth must hurt don’t you think ??? When you look at the trash he picked to cheat on his wife with , it sounds to me this guy has no class whatsoever. I will continue to bash him as much as I want to because he deserves it. Plain and simple.
If you don’t agree with me I don’t care at all IDIOT !!!!

amali

Posted at 6:31 AM on July 21, 2010

how manytimes does she has to insult Tiger for the same thing! I bet she was happy duing what ever she did with him….so y is she making a statment everday?

CLB

Posted at 2:16 PM on July 20, 2010

This whore UGLITEL is probably addicted to kinky sex and crack!!!

heather

Posted at 1:22 PM on July 20, 2010

I would not believe anything that piece of slime said and she will say anything to get her name out there. I do not believe this for a minute.
So much for her keeping silent for Tiger’s money.

mimi tholsted

Posted at 10:53 AM on July 20, 2010

Wauh its getting more and more dirty,..good that you are far away Elin…