Calling All Beliebers! Justin Bieber Wants YOU To Pick His Next Single!

Fri, July 16, 2010 10:30am EDT by 10 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Justin Bieber needs your help picking his next major hit — what do YOU think it should be?

Justin Bieber is ready to release another single, but there’s just one problem — he needs YOUR help choosing which song he should pick.

“what should be my next single??” the 16-year-old singing sensation tweeted out to his fans during a Teen Vogue photo shoot July 15.

Justin — who got his start on YouTube — dropped his second album My World 2.0 March 23 and it was certified platinum in less than a month. His first single, “Baby,” was a massive hit and his second single, “Somebody to Love,” hit the airwaves in April.

Which song do YOU think Justin should choose as his next single? Sound off below!

– Kirstin Benson

1. Poor Justin Bieber! He Misses His BFFs Now That He’s A Huge Superstar!
  2. EXCLUSIVE! Justin Bieber To Star In Film About His Life!

Isis

Posted at 12:18 PM on September 23, 2010

Justin bieber next singles should be pick me,bigger,and kiss and tell he should make a video for all three of those songs

Steph

Posted at 10:06 AM on September 18, 2010

I didn’t vote! I couldn’t pick which i liked more! I LOVE<3 ALL of is songs! & him! I just couldnt vote. lol. Justin ur my wallpaper in my room :-) hope thts not creepy lmao

vanessa

Posted at 12:15 PM on August 3, 2010

i love all the song@!!!!!!

chels

Posted at 12:34 AM on July 18, 2010

defiantly that should be me!! i luv that song. + i luv u justin drew bieber!! i have 1,570 things about u!! i am ur #1 fan!!

I <3 JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!!!!!!!!!

Kalie B.

Posted at 4:28 PM on September 7, 2010

I love u Justin and i think that any song u sing is a hit but i really like that should be me and stuck in the moment with u
P.S. I went to your concert! Your awsome

Kalie B.

Posted at 4:37 PM on September 7, 2010

I went to your concert in Canada. My world 2.0 2010.
Im your 1# fan!!!!!!!
I LOVE u!
I have 270 posters of u!

Steph

Posted at 10:07 AM on September 18, 2010

270? pshh i have over 500 :D ILY JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!!!!! (and couting)

dedra

Posted at 6:51 PM on October 15, 2010

500 psh i am rounding the 650 mark and still counting i buy everything and anything that as justins name on it

anny

Posted at 9:58 PM on July 16, 2010

how about you write a new song i’ve already heard all of these songs.

ShaylaBieber

Posted at 4:24 PM on July 16, 2010

I love you Justin Drew Bieber ! Your so cute ! & Ilove you more than any other fan ! I am your #1 ! I have 268 posters of you !