Crazy New Mel Gibson Tape! Threatens To Burn Down Oksana Grigorieva's House Because She Wouldn't Give Him Sex!

Wed, July 14, 2010 12:59pm EST by 5 Comments

In ANOTHER shocking new tape, Mel screams at his baby mama: “I deserve to be blown first! I’ll burn the goddamn house up, but b**w me first! How are you?”

Mel Gibson just gets crazier and crazier. In another truly disturbing leaked audiotape, the former A-list actor threatens his baby mama, Oksana Grigorieva, with physical violence because she fell asleep before sexing him up in a Jacuzzi!

“I deserve to be b***n first! Before the f***ing Jacuzzi! OK, I’ll burn the goddamn house up, but b**w me first! How dare you?” the 54-year-old Braveheart star screamed in the tape, which was obtained by RadarOnline.

But it gets worse. Mel seems to go off the rails as he bellows, “I should’ve woken you up and said f***ing b**w me, b***h! You would’ve liked that better, yeah?”

It’s Mel’s frightening rage that has lead the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department to investigate 40-year-old Oksana’s claims that he not only punched her in the face while holding their 8-month-old daughter, Lucia, but threatened to kill her TWICE AND raped her. He could land up to 8 years in jail for his violent behavior and his career is swiftly going down the tubes – he’s already been dropped by his agent.

Truly terrifying stuff. Listen to Mel’s rage HERE.

Laura Schreffler

Get More on Mad-Man Mel Gibson!

1. Bonnie Says: Mel Gibson Was Already Toast Among Young Women–They Don’t Even Know WHO He IS!
  2. EXPERTS SAY: Mel Gibson’s Threatening Rants To Ex-Lover Oksana Might Land Him 8+ Years In Jail
  3. LISTEN NOW: Mel Gibson’s New Audio Tape: He Threatens To Kill Oksana TWICE & Admits To Hitting Her
  4. Oksana Can’t Touch Mel Gibson’s Fortune — She Signed Over All Her Rights When They Were Dating!

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

flora reilly

Posted at 5:38 PM on July 14, 2010

I don’t condone anything said/done by Mr. Gibson. He was 100% wrong. I do think, however, that he’s obviously in severe psychological trouble and needs help from someone quickly. This is a man who had it all at one time, and we’ve seen him gradually dissolve more and more. I also find it hypocritical how the media/general public is quick to condemn him for his racist slurs. Let’s be honest here. I don’t believe for a minute that a huge number of people out there have never used those terms themselves, and don’t have racist attitudes–they’re just better hidden, and no one has tape recorded us. As for Oxsana, based on how she handled the phone call with such cold and calm behavior, I believe she’s capable of driving him/anyone nuts. And I believe she’s manipulative and was very aware of the pile of gold she slept with to become Mrs. Gibson. The saddest part of all is that we are privy to this intimate information because the media needs this kind of dirt to justify its existence, and claims the 1st Amendment as its right to invade anyone’s privacy. I just hope this doesn’t end up in a real tragedy for all involved.

russ

Posted at 4:41 PM on July 14, 2010

Oksana, vyxodi za menya zamyzh, so mnoi lycshe!

Lio

Posted at 4:10 PM on July 14, 2010

This woman has driven Mr. Gibson very upset, but it’s an american tradition that women play the victim in public while cowardly kicking man’s balls in private. Punching a woman is painful, but destroying and mocking a man on his self esteem and heart is even more painful! We all know it, but there’s not enough courage to admit it, the average american guy won’t defy this.

Thanks to this kind of women they believe they gain power, but they cannot realize they’re growing up weak boys, ready to be abused by the system. Thank you mamma’s!!

TJ Wilson

Posted at 3:51 PM on July 14, 2010

Anyone else would already be in jail. Good place for him, and I can’t tell you how disappointed I’ve been in him and his behavior. He used to be a pretty stand-up guy. Now he’s beyond a jerk!

Alex

Posted at 2:30 PM on July 14, 2010

And this guy built a church in the back of his house? He’s nutz, he should get on meds or get off the ones he’s on.