LISTEN NOW: Mel Gibson W**back Rant Can Now Be Heard On Audio — Tells Oksana He “Owns” Her

Tue, July 13, 2010 12:42pm EDT by 28 Comments
Getty Images, Splashnews.com

Getty Images, Splashnews.com

More Mad Mel: In yet another furious phone rant, Mel Gibson uses a highly offensive anti-Latino slur and tells Oksana he ‘owns’ her.

Yet another of Mel Gibson‘s offensive and upsetting racist rants has leaked. In the six-minute phone call obtained by RadarOnline.com, the 54-year-old actor uses racial slurs and verbally abuses his now ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, claiming that he “owns” her.

At first, Mel — who was first outed as a racist after making anti-semitic remarks to a police officer in 2006 — tells Oksana she’s no longer allowed to use the nanny of their eight-month-old daughter, Lucia.

“I will fire (name omitted) if she’s at your house,” the incensed Braveheart actor yells. “I will make it known and fire her. I’ll report her to the f *cking people that take f *cking money from the wetbacks, ok?”

The primary focus of this fight — the third one released on tape — is money. Mel claims Oksana is leeching off of his millions, and she says he crushed her career as a pianist, leaving her with no career and no money.

“You made me moneyless.” Russian-born Oksana tells Mel (all quotes are directly transcribed). “I used to have [a] hundred thousand dollars a year when you met me. You took me, you possessed me. Everything I am you own me with my liver and my kidneys and my thoughts and my soul. Everything! My career, whatever it is. Pathetic career. Whatever it is, it’s yours. You control me like marionette. I don’t belong to myself, only to you. I can’t do anything and I walk on eggshells always with you!”

Mel, whose movies have made more than an estimated $2 billion in the U.S. alone, shows the mother of his child no pity, yelling back, “That’s because you’re a f**** using whore! Now, I own you.”

The Los Angeles Sheriff’s Dept. has launched an investigation and has issued a subpoena to obtain the audiotapes of the rants. As HollywoodLife.com first reported, The Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services has already begun an investigation to determine whether or not Mel and Oksana are fit parents.

– Kirstin Benson

Read more on Mel Gibson’s rants HERE:

1. EXPERTS SAY: Mel Gibson’s Threatening Rants To Ex-Lover Oksana Might Land Him 8+ Years In Jail
  2. Mel Gibson Offered Oksana Grigorieva $20 Million To Stay Quiet & Agree To Joint Custody Of Their Daughter!
  3. LISTEN NOW: Mel Gibson’s New Audio Tape: He Threatens To Kill Oksana TWICE & Admits To Hitting Her
  4. Oksana Can’t Touch Mel Gibson’s Fortune — She Signed Over All Her Rights When They Were Dating!

movie blog

Posted at 2:23 PM on April 20, 2012

It is truly a great and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

hillbillet

Posted at 9:08 PM on July 13, 2010

Has anyone else notice the marked lack of an Australian accent in a “rant” supposedly from a person whose normal accent is Australian? Sounds like a tape of a reading that she voiced over. Oksana is not at all emotional and overpronounces her words in this recording. He obviously has medical problems that have drastically affected his behavior in just a very few years; and she seems to have found a way to make a lot of money.

gbtw

Posted at 4:17 PM on July 14, 2010

the voice is his. don’t you think that’d be the first thing he’d be doing right now if it wasn’t even him- instead of waiting all this time for more and more releases, agency dropping him, etc. don’t be foolish. it’s him.

jensen

Posted at 7:11 PM on July 13, 2010

she so obviously set him up…she keeps goading him and purposely keeps her cool…she is the dangerous one…no his behavious is not to be admired but who knows what she has done and said when the tape was not recording…i think she is a big bag of scheming trouble

Eve

Posted at 10:58 PM on July 13, 2010

She didn’t knock his teeth out that’s for sure!!! There’s NO EXCUSE for physical abuse. Oh… poor Mel…somebody MADE him say racist comments and hit the mother of his child… Pathetic.

gbtw

Posted at 4:18 PM on July 14, 2010

i agree with you, but it’s no excuse. he’s still being vile.

Craig Eliot

Posted at 7:01 PM on July 13, 2010

If she had “a hundred thousand” dollars when she met him I’d like to know where she got it from — another rich guy, perhaps? This woman needs to get a J-O-B.

Eve

Posted at 10:55 PM on July 13, 2010

She had a J-O-B before she met him. She was a pianist. Now with all this crazy bad publicity around Mel she can’t find a “regular” job, like everyone else. People at work will torture her with stupid questions about this relationship on daily basis because she’s famous now. Besides she has to look after a mall child all on her own. Mel doesn’t let a nanny go to her house and maybe she can’t afford a new one right now. Open your eyes and read the story. Only a guy could say something as stupid as you did.

tom pinsent

Posted at 6:42 PM on July 13, 2010

This is a personal between the people involved. Why should anyone else be allowed to comment. I do not think anyone else who have commented would appreciate their personal life being made available to everyone. This is personal and lets leave it at that! No matter how famous they are, somethings that are none of our business.

gbtw

Posted at 4:20 PM on July 14, 2010

what? ur on a celebrity gossip site telling people that things are none of their business? really?

Terry

Posted at 6:33 PM on July 13, 2010

Leave Mel alone. He is just “acting”.

gbtw

Posted at 6:39 PM on July 13, 2010

kinda funny. but, i can’t watch or read any more of this sh!t about this trainwreck. it’s so sad to think suddenly a human being’s world has crumbled in the blink of an eye after decades of success. i’m not saying he doesn’t deserve every ounce of this, but it still is very sad to me to watch a man crumble- even a bigot. he was a productive member of society. now what will he be? it’s sad and disgusting and i can’t watch it or read it anymore. good bye.

KC

Posted at 6:25 PM on July 13, 2010

They are not investigating him based on his racist rants. Who cares if he is a low-brow redneck. They are investigating him based on him knocking the teeth out of her mouth and admitting it on tape

eddie

Posted at 5:59 PM on July 13, 2010

and so does ‘chucky b. woodenhead’

eddie

Posted at 5:58 PM on July 13, 2010

mel sucks.

Terry

Posted at 6:33 PM on July 13, 2010

and you know what

noway

Posted at 5:55 PM on July 13, 2010

To ‘Paul’ who writes in all CAPS:

I hope I NEVER have a fight like Mel and his partner have had, and if I did I’d be GONE. Maybe “people say and do worse” but I pity the person who would stay in an abusive relationship like that one! Wow. So weird that anyone would actually condone that type of behavior.

Pat Coleman

Posted at 5:55 PM on July 13, 2010

He’s a slime-ball. I got wise to this jerk in the 1980s and early 90s.

Of course he’s entitled to say every stupid, racist, sexist thing his tiny brain can muster up. But if you’re a public figure who creates/participates in a medium designed for mass consumption by millions of different peoples, you deserve every type of dislike or hate thrown back at you.

The thing that kept him popular for so long was the public’s belief that he was actually those lovable individualistic heroes he portrayed. With a multi-billion dollar entertainment machine behind him to cover his dripping tracks, most people never heard about his real self.

Same machinery that created the publicly lovable machine of another super-racist, sexist slime-ball, Jimmy Stewart.

leslie

Posted at 5:51 PM on July 13, 2010

He was (seemingly) such a catch way back when. What the heck happened to him??

Pat Coleman

Posted at 5:57 PM on July 13, 2010

Chronic alcoholism. His face tells all, if you’ve seen enough of what it does to people.

Tamara

Posted at 5:49 PM on July 13, 2010

I used to defend Mel when he acted up. I can’t do it anymore :( Sorry Mel, you lost this fan too.

Diego

Posted at 5:37 PM on July 13, 2010

At last, the real Mel Gibson that only a few of us could see from his cheap, roman church propaganda films, can be seen in the sun light.
Every bad guy falls, sooner or later.

tuffyturf

Posted at 5:36 PM on July 13, 2010

Wow, this moron is making friends at an amazing rate. I just wonder if they are going to put up odds in London to bet on who will blow Mel up first. My money is on the Mossad, but it could be the JDL or the Russian Mob and it looks like he just opened up the door for the Mexican Mafia to come after him. If you live anywhere near Mel Gibson, I’d move…you don’t want any of these groups to blow you up too when they blow Mel’s ass and house up.. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bigot.

kitty

Posted at 2:30 PM on July 13, 2010

he is so gross….

Village

Posted at 2:23 PM on July 13, 2010

Chucky-Your tin hat called. It has your brain.

Mel is done. Good bye.

I think all billionaires are miserable. Their money is so all consuming, they can think of nothing else, and have no life as a result. Their money owns them.

paul

Posted at 2:45 PM on July 13, 2010

EVERY COUPLE HAS FIGHTS JUST BECAUSE MEL TELL IT LIKE IT IS HE IS NORMAL TOO ALL SHE WANTED WAS HIS MONEY ITS JUST THAT SOMETIMES THESE CELEB FORGET THAT AND LET SOMONE IN THAT THEY THINK THEY CAN TRUST ,NO ONE HAS EVER IN THEIR LIFE TIME SAID A RACIST REMARK WHETHER YOUR BLACK WHITE ECT COME ON TAKE THE BLINDERS OFF ,MEL GIBSON WILL COME BACK EVEN STRONGER THIS TIME ,PEOPLE SAY AND DO WORSE THAN THIS

Captin Froggie

Posted at 5:16 PM on July 13, 2010

Yea, must be nice…

Chucky B. Woodenhead

Posted at 1:32 PM on July 13, 2010

The Hollywood machine is out to destroy Mel Gibson. He dosen’t like them and they both know it and he has GOT TO GO. Everytime Mel has a fit it breaks all headlines…”BUT” no matter WHAT EVIL is committed by Hussian Obama not even a whisper is uttered. If that were not the case the Larry Sinclair story would not have been sat on by all the media including even Fox. Google “Larry Sinclair” and check out the You Tube vidios involving him and other Obama “Pals” my case will speak for itself !…. Chucky Knows & Tells !