Lovers Reunion? Lindsay Lohan Goes On A Date With Her Ex, Samantha Ronson!

Mon, July 12, 2010 9:00am EDT by 6 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Are Lindsay and Samantha back together? After nine long months, the former couple went to dinner and spent the night together in Beverly Hills!

Apparently Lindsay Lohan‘s 90-day jail sentence hasn’t been totally negative. After bickering via Twitter and getting into bar fights for the last nine months, the 24-year-old trainwreck has seemingly kissed and make up with her ex-girlfriend, Samantha Ronson.

On Sunday, July 11, the former lovers spent an evening out on the town — grabbing dinner at Matsuhisa’s Japanese Restaurant in Beverly Hills and heading back to Lindsay’s West Hollywood apartment together in Sam’s car.

Since Lindsay received her sentence of 90 days in jail followed by 90 days in rehab July 6, Sam has taken pity on her former ex, even publicly defending the actress on Twitter.

After Joan Rivers let loose some tweets attacking the soon to be jailed starlet July 10, Samantha tweeted back, “Hey Joan Rivers- you have collagen older than Lindsay, pick on someone your own age, oh wait, I guess people that old can’t hear. #bully.”

The last time this on-and-off again couple were seen in a club together in April, Lilo reportedly threw a drink in Sam’s face. It’s great to see these two patch things up before Lindsay heads to the slammer!

— Kirstin Benson

du lịch bụi thái lan

Posted at 11:15 AM on June 19, 2012

I believe that is one of the such a lot vital info for me. And i’m glad reading your article. However want to observation on few general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is truly nice : D. Just right activity, cheers

What are the best~top~most successful~genuine WSO deals

Posted at 10:09 AM on June 19, 2012

It’s truly a great and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

reviews of movies

Posted at 8:08 PM on June 17, 2012

You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I believe I’d by no means understand. It seems too complicated and very huge for me. I am having a look forward in your subsequent submit, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!

מצברים מצברי שנפ

Posted at 8:05 PM on June 13, 2012

Fantastic web site. Lots of useful info here. I’m sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks in your sweat!

hediye

Posted at 6:50 PM on June 12, 2012

I liked up to you will obtain carried out proper here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get got an nervousness over that you want be turning in the following. ill undoubtedly come more in the past again as exactly the same just about very often inside case you defend this increase.

Singles Sugar Mummies Online

Posted at 3:33 PM on June 9, 2012

Hello there, You have done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this web site.