OH NO! K-Stew Is Going ‘On The Road’ & Leaving R-Patz For The Rest Of The Summer!

Mon, July 12, 2010 2:09pm EDT by 12 Comments

How sad! The young Twilight lovers won’t see each other for MONTHS because of their work schedules!

How are you going to survive the rest of the summer without each other, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson? You’re going to be kept apart due to your hectic shooting schedules!

The 20-year-old Twilight starlet looked down in the dumps at LAX July 11 as she set off to join her On the Road co-stars Kirstin Dunst, Garrett Hedlund and Sam Reilly for her month-long “beatnik bootcamp.” The film, which is based on Jack Kerouac’s iconic Beat Generation novel, starts shooting August 2 in Montreal, Canada for more than a month before moving to New Orleans for a month and Mexico for a few weeks before wrapping back in Montreal. This means that K-Stew potentially won’t see her man until NOVEMBER, when they start shooting Breaking Dawn, the fourth Twilight Saga installment.

On the bright side, the 24-year-old British hunk’s latest film, Water For Elephants, wraps on July 26 – so he has plenty of time to visit his lady love on-set! Still, it sucks to be apart from the one you love…

Laura Schreffler

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Maryalice janiak

Posted at 2:07 AM on July 14, 2010

Would someone please explain the gold band on Kristen’s third finger? I noticed it after her 20th birthday. Is there some significance to it? Also, she is wearing a tiny locket around her neck that has also appeared after her birthday. She is never without these items.

HL Intern

Posted at 2:35 PM on July 13, 2010

I never understood what was going on but my friend made me go see Eclipse with her and the movie was CUTE!! Edward is an amazing guy! Wish there were more guys like him. And Jacob well I don’t like the fact that though he is fighting for her love, he doesn’t get that Bella is for Edward. I don’t know…I’m just ranting about this! I am going to start reading the books…I’ve heard they are easy reads and actually go to Blockbuster and rent the previous two installments of the saga. Wow! I never thought I would convert to a Twi-Fan! I hope the “Robsten” couple stays together. It terrifies me when I hear rumors about how Kirsten enjoys Taylor’s company more or that while Rob is out shooting “Water For Elephants” she out with Rob’s best friends…even though I am sure we don’t have anything to worry about. But still, they are still so young and anything can happen! =(

jen

Posted at 2:09 PM on July 13, 2010

if there’s a wheel..err will, there’s always a way;))

jo

Posted at 12:03 PM on July 13, 2010

On the Road” The film, which is based on Jack Kerouac’s iconic
THE film =25 m$ little cappital Why much more long time? October they start shooting Breaking Dawn, the fourth Twilight Saga “[The Breaking Dawn] shoot’s going to be six months,” Kristen Stewart, 21, told reporters the same day. “We start in October and we’re not going to be finished until maybe March or February. I’ve had to hold on to this forever. They’ve been talking about it for a really long time — we knew it was going to be two movies forever. We’re all really stoked.”

Stone

Posted at 10:47 AM on July 13, 2010

who cares?

seeracharlie

Posted at 4:50 PM on July 12, 2010

I hope Rob goes home and finds a gorgeous british actress to date. Someone with class and a good sense of humour. Someone who supports his career and doesnt tear him down and belittle him all the time.

smiles

Posted at 11:05 AM on July 13, 2010

Are you like a robsten hater or something?

cassiah

Posted at 4:18 PM on July 12, 2010

Rob’s done shooting very soon, I say he goes to London and both on his way there and back, he’ll make a side trip to Montreal. It’s already been hinted at by him in one of his interviews-that he had a couple cities he was interested in visiting this summer cryptically.

MAYRA

Posted at 3:41 PM on July 12, 2010

Is better so stay distanced Kristen concentrate on the movie. I was reading the book OTR is pure love exemption it is going to be very busy with Garrett an Sam in a series of staged love . I LIKE GARRETT AND KRISTEN FELL IN LOVE IN THIS FILM.

TWILA

Posted at 3:04 PM on July 12, 2010

I READ SHE BOUGHT HIM AN IPAD SO THEY CAN SKYPE EACH OTHER. IF SO, THEY WILL “SEE” EACH OTHER EVERY NIGHT. OH, POOR BABY!!

Jasmine

Posted at 2:58 PM on July 12, 2010

Who knows what they will do? It’s their business how they handle the distance. If they are indeed together, I’m sure they will find a way to see each other…time will tell but at the same time…we never know what to expect from these two. Love them!

debbie

Posted at 2:48 PM on July 12, 2010

Dont worry they well find time to see each other if they need to ALLS good with Rob and Kristen Good luck to them both I love them they are so happy and that makes me happy.