Miley Cyrus Fans Do Not Like Her New Super Sexy Image!

Sun, July 11, 2010 1:56pm EDT by 16 Comments
Miley Cyrus, Miley Cyrus album sales, miley cyrus too sexy, miley cyrus losing fans

Getty Images

It looks like your sales are down for a good reason Miley, you are losing all your fans!

You may be happy to have ditched your good girl image Miley Cyrus, but your loyal fans are not! In fact, this new sexy image is resulting in dismal album sales and confusing the young girls who used to look up to you! “I don’t know what was going on in her head,”11-year-old Perry Hamm told the New York Times. She’s not the only one!

Perry, who became a fan of Miley at the age of 8, goes on to tell the paper, “I feel like she acts 25. She looks so old. She is too old for herself.”

Looking too old is not helping out your album sales at all Miley. As the Times reports, “First-week album sales for the more adult “Can’t Be Tamed” tallied a mere 102,389, according to Nielsen SoundScan, which tracks music sales. That was 72 percent less than her 2008 solo debut, “Breakout,” and 33 percent less than last year’s “Time of Our Lives,” both of which were popular with teenagers.” It seems like just a fraction of your fans are still on this super sexy Miley Cyrus bandwagon!

In fact, only 24% of teens between the ages of 13 to 17 say they liked or liked you a lot Miley!

Lucky for your fans in need of a good role model, there are still some kid friendly and wholesome singers around like Taylor Swift. When Perry was asked about the Grammy winning pop phenom she said, “I think she is so adorable. I think her songs are really catchy!”

At least there are still some role models left!

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Yaya

Posted at 12:58 PM on December 28, 2011

Is it just me or does this website really, really, REALLY hate Miley Cyrus?

Betch pleazzz

Posted at 11:47 AM on December 28, 2011

Still, the album debuted at number 3 of the Billboard charts and the single was a top ten hit…So keep on tryin’to let her down but “the good girl” Selena never achieve that so she isn’t goin’ nowhere anytime soon! WHY YOU NEVER PUT THE OPINIONS OF PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY LIKE MILEY CYRUS TOO? ALWAYS JUST PUT HATE ON THE POOR GIRL! And please guys don’t delete my comment i have a opinion too!

Laura

Posted at 4:37 PM on December 25, 2011

Miley’s awesome, she just grew up and some of her younger fans maybe dont like it but it was gonna happen no matter what.
Miley’s sweet and caring. She donated 5 mio dollars to Japan, and does ALOT of voluntarily work so STFUP about her “not being a good rolemodel”… Millions of people ADORE her so stop it guys.

– Miley supporter forever!<3

STEVE

Posted at 6:09 PM on July 24, 2011

MILEY WILL U MARRY ME ? YOU ARE SUPER SEXY SOOO BEAUTIFUL WOW AMAZING ! ANYONE WHO DISSES HER ONLY WISHED THEY LOOKED AND HAD HER FAME BUNCH OF HATERS GOOOO MILEY U ARE SMOKIN HOTT :) <3

mr.kid

Posted at 5:51 PM on August 21, 2010

i like u some times this my e_mail if u wanna took

mr.kid

Posted at 5:49 PM on August 21, 2010

u look so sexy miley

Brianna

Posted at 5:15 PM on July 14, 2010

I’m nolonger a fan at all. I wanted to buy her new alumb but I willn’t allow myself I’m tired of this sexy crap I work hard for my money and I don’t want to give it to a undeserving lil wh#*e. At first I got over the sexy pics of her everywhere but she went tooo far in the white leotard when half her privates showed I lost all respect for her in an instant and I hope that people are smart enough to focus on more postive starlets. Miley is going to be worse then britney and lindsay cuz she’s been doing all this way before they fell out. It will be another sad child star story in a few years.

Allison

Posted at 4:15 PM on July 12, 2010

A few years ago, Miley said she wouldn’t turn up like Britney or Lindsay because she had good people that kept her grounded. Well either those “good people” are doing a horrible job or she’s ignoring them. I really HATE this new Miley image. I have no say in it, but being a (possibly former) fan I’m just expressing my opinion. She’s dressing raunchy, she’s dancing raunchy, she’s behaving raunchy, and she doesn’t even realize it. She should have at the LEAST waited until Hannah Montana Forever was officially over, even if she doesn’t have a contract with Disney anymore, because little kids are still looking up to her.

AliceV

Posted at 8:55 AM on July 12, 2010

@Kelly McCall
What the hell do you mean she’s not a kid anymore? She’s 17!!!

mathew

Posted at 7:50 AM on July 12, 2010

im fan miley and i like her new sexy image and if miley have true fans they must like her new image

Leelou

Posted at 2:36 AM on July 12, 2010

I dont get why the girl next door or good girl image is so bad?? I mean, it’s kind of a rarity nowdays with all these teens trying to act older then they are. Yah, I guess this image she is putting out now is good for media purposes and shock value but people will get bored from that. It’s one thing to try and show people you are not a little kid anymore but she went good girl to, forgive me, cheap looking. There was not even a middle ground anywhere. Pardon me for saying this too but some females just have sexiness down. It’s a part of them and they can do it without trying. Britney Spears had it the second she came out. So do Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie (sorry, just picking ones that came to mind offhand) but Cyrus? Not so much. She looks like shes trying too hard and when she gives that sexy look, just ends up looking mad. I saw the cover to Cant be Tamed and the first thing I thought was “Britney Spears Greatests Hits cover”. The second was “is she pissed off or something??”. I am not saying she doesnt have talent but I just think she’s trying to be something she’s not and it doesnt translate well to a lot of her fans. I hope this is just a phase.

LittleMo

Posted at 12:39 AM on July 12, 2010

Growing up and evolving is one thing – of course MC is going to do that. But there is one hell of a big difference between her looking more grown-up and looking like she is spending her time standing on street corners leaning on lamp posts. If you really look at Miley and compare her to Rihanna, Beyonce, etc. you can see they have the maturiy to carry of the sexiness. Miley, however, just makes herself look like trash. The only thing worse than this is the fact that her pimp of a father and madam of a mother approve of this.

Makayla

Posted at 11:37 PM on July 11, 2010

I think that Miley is just breaking out of her shell that everybody is expecting her to be in. She is getting older now. Every teen age girl has that time in there teen years where they discover who they are. I think that Miley is just finding what fits her. I think that people shouldn’t judge her. I don’t. This is the new Miley. She is only known for “Hannah Montana”. Everyone still thinks of her as that little girl, when she first started the show. News Flash this is the last season of Hannah Montana I hope. She is pretty much all grown up. So let her do her thing, and just support her, so far I haven’t seen anything that I think is all too bad. She is becoming herself, making an image for herself, not for Hannah Montana. She is going to make the image she wants. And I have a feeling nobody is going to change her mind on that one.

LB

Posted at 6:42 PM on July 11, 2010

LMAO at only asking young girls what they think. They love a toy one day and hate it another. FAIL! Ask 17-19 years old! You’ll be suprised and WTF are you caling her a bad rolemodel? She’s the best rolemodel around! I’m 19 and I look up to her!

Kelly McCall

Posted at 5:23 PM on July 11, 2010

its about time Miley is not a kid anymore

amanda

Posted at 2:57 PM on January 11, 2011

I used to lok up to you miley but now i dont know who you r. i watched ur bong video and tought what were u thinkin. you used 2 be my role model but now i dont even want 2 listen 2 ur music or watch ur show. :( What happened 2 u?