Lindsay Lohan WILL Go To Jail No Matter What She, Dina Or Michael Says!

Fri, July 9, 2010 7:11pm EDT by 8 Comments
Fame Pictures

Fame Pictures

Criminal defense attorney Steve Cron tells HollywoodLife.com that her parents pleas for rehab over jail time are in vain -– Lindsay won’t be let off the hook this time!

Lindsay Lohan and her parents, Michael and Dina, can cry, beg and plead all they want — but the 24-year-old actress is going to the slammer to serve her 90-day sentence whether she likes it or not, Los Angeles-based criminal defense attorney Steve Cron tells HollywoodLife.com.

“The judge has the right to impose punishment because Lindsay, in the judge’s view, has not followed the terms of her probation,” Cron explains.

He adds, “[They] might want [Lindsay] to go to rehab, but it’s not [their] decision. What [parents] want to see [their] kid go to jail? People go to jail by the 1,000s every day and it’s obviously not something they want to do, but it’s not his choice or her choice. It’s the judges decision. She was on probation for a crime she committed and she broke probation. That’s just the way it is.”

Since Lindsay’s July 6 live-streamed court appearance (which garnered an astonishing 2.3 million viewers), all three Lohans have publicly complained about Judge Marsha Revel’s 90-day jail-time and 90-day rehab sentencing. Lindsay allegedly told friends, “I’m NOT going to jail!”; her parents went to the media to plead their cases as well.

“It’s very difficult, we’re not sleeping well, we’re not functioning,” Dina told Entertainment Tonight. “We cry a lot and we hug a lot. She’s petrified, we all are. We’re angry. We’re disappointed in the system.”

Michael thinks 90 days in Lynwood, Calif.’s Century Regional Detention Facility will only hurt his daughter, and suggests a longer stint in rehab instead.

“Any kind of jail is harsh especially for a young lady like Lindsay that doesn’t need jail,” Michael said on Larry King Live July 6. “I’ve been there myself and I know that jail didn’t do anything for me with my addictions. It was taking drug programs seriously.”

Unfortunately for the Lohans, their campaign isn’t looking good. The law is the law, Cron says.

“Michael Lohan should go to law school — tell him to come back and do the interview after that because THEN he might have something worthwhile to say,” Cron says. “When you break the law like Lindsay did, you go to jail.”

Kirstin Benson

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Wilfred Rostek

Posted at 3:30 PM on December 26, 2013

hello!,I like your writing very so much! share we be in contact more
about your post on AOL? I require an expert in this house to solve my
problem. May be that is you! Looking ahead to see you.

Hosni Mubarak

Posted at 12:16 PM on March 6, 2011

This is incorrect Cheryl, the only way for milky Lindsay to save herself is to submit to my manhood!!! As often and as drunk as she likes!! Hahahahahaha. As for Egypt: your Pharoah has spoken.

Hosni Mubarak

Posted at 12:12 PM on March 6, 2011

Ahhhhh my pale beauty no need to get so upset – big papa Hosni is here to treat you to some Kafr-El-Meselha military dïck. My coffee flavoured desires will taint your sweet pink holes to pleasure and beyond, I will ravish you pulling on your blonde hair and looking into your delicate blue eyes. PS: ppl of Egypt, HEAR ME!!! I will NEVER leave this abode! All those who think so can lick my sweaty bälls like Lindsey will!!!! HAhahahahahahaha!

Cheryl

Posted at 8:25 PM on July 12, 2010

Lindsay absolutely needs 90 days in jail and then 90 days in rehab, which may be the only way she can save herself from herself and save her life in the end. The judge is doing what no one else has yet to do, stand up to Lindsay and treat her like an adult. The judge his holding her accountable for her actions .If Lindsay was not so angry and out of control she would know that and thank the judge for doing his job and giving her a second chance at life. It is time for Lindsay to grow-up and accept her punishment for her actions just like anyone else that breaks the law. Good Luck Lindsay!!

robbie d

Posted at 12:16 PM on July 12, 2010

why should lindsey be any different than anyone else not in show biz. You break the law, break probation you go to jail.

Erin

Posted at 1:32 AM on July 11, 2010

if it was my sister in her shoes, I think its sort fair, only because your getting punished for what you didnt do. there are alwsys consequences for every action…. what she did caught up with her. many celebs R getting slaps on the wrists now adays…. but for lindsey lohan it isnt. if her parents cared more about being “parents” and less about the money she makes and less being lindseys “friend” and layed down some rules early on in her career maybe she would have ended up difrently. my sister is not in jail yet but she will be because shes heading down those same roads @ 18 yrs old, already been in juvi and lock up for 1 month..soo its only time will tell. why didnt her parents step in when she started to act out? when they saw her” anerexia/belima didnt it show something was wrong? parewnts give them guidelines and ules to live by and advixe what they should have done diffrently with LL and maybe just maybe jail will help her shes already been in rehab. that didnt help. and lindsey obviously has a bad issues with relationships and I think when ever those go bad..she lashes out too… I think she needs her family to get counceling too. for them to function as a unit parents to child ect….. my sister doesnt want to be helped, just perfers to be a rebel..so Im just waiting for the day to tell her I told you so.

rosenice

Posted at 11:05 AM on July 10, 2010

input this URL:

( shoes2.us )

you can find many cheap and fashion stuff
(jor dan s-h-o-e-s)
(NBA NFL NHL MLB j-e-r-s-e-y)
( lv h-a-n-d-b-a-g)
(cha nel w-a-l-l-e-t)
(D&G s-u-n-g-l-a-s-s-e-s)
(ed har dy j-a-c-k-e-t)
(UG G b-o-o-t)

WE ACCEPT PYAPAL or CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

staubber

Posted at 8:44 PM on July 9, 2010

She already spent time in Rehab a few yrs ago, and look at how much that helped her.

She needs to go to jail and dry out, then go to rehab, they should take all her prescribed drugs away from her because if you ever watched Celebrity rehab you can’t achieve sobriety taking opiates and amphetamines, then like on the TV show Intervention she needs to get away from all the temptations of Hollywood [I know I watch too much TV]