Vienna Girardi Did Cheat on Jake! She Sent Racy Emails To Her Ex-Boyfriend While She And Jake Split!

Thu, July 8, 2010 9:45am EDT by 11 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Vienna keeps calling Jake a ‘liar’ but seems she wasn’t exactly truthful herself — she told her ex-BF, ‘I love you so much’ while still (supposedly) with Jake!

Vienna Girardi, you’ve got some explaining to do! You’ve been playing the victim while going through your public breakup with Jake Pavelka but some dirty little secrets have just been revealed! TMZ obtained EIGHT emails that Vienna sent to her ex-boyfriend Lee Smith during the dates of June 14-June 16 — this was one week before Vienna and Jake’s breakup!

CHECK OUT THE EMAILS VIENNA SENT HER EX-BOYFRIEND WHILE SHE AND JAKE WERE TOGETHER!

• (Lee to Vienna) “I’m here again feeling a oh so fimilar [sic] feeling … I think it is a mixture of antisapation [sic] or mabey [sic] it’s me just missin you either way…”
  • (Vienna to Lee) “You are my life. I love you so much and can’t wait to be in your arms again.”
  • (Lee to Vienna) “u are all I want!!!! I want to sex u up so bad baby!”
  • (Lee to Vienna) “Don’t u miss touching all the time are [sic] long baths …”
  • (Vienna to Lee) “I do miss all that. I love you so much bubbie. I want our life back.”
  • (Vienna to Lee) “I may be doing playboy this weekend … Xoxo”.

Get More on the Feud Between Jake & Vienna!!

1. WHOA! Vienna Girardi’s Hot Day With ‘Glee’ Hunk Mark Salling!
  2. Bonnie Says- Bachelor Jake is Smug & Emotionally Abusive — Vienna Was Right To Dump Him!
  3. Vienna Girardi Demands $250,000 For A Second ‘Bachelor’ Reunion With Jake Pavelka! Can You Blame Her?
  4. Jake Pavelka And Vienna Girardi’s ‘Bachelor’ Showdown!

Zilla

Posted at 7:06 PM on July 13, 2010

The best is..”Even if she was still in a relationship and no one had dumped anyone, she still isn’t cheating if she sleeps with someone else as long as she was unhappeeeeeee…” Um, yes, that is called “cheating”..text book definition.

Zilla

Posted at 7:04 PM on July 13, 2010

And Vienna’s fawning #1 fans keep making excuses for her. She’s a slut. That is what her daddy raised.

Louise

Posted at 11:25 AM on July 9, 2010

I don’t believe any of this crap. Jake’s camp has been spreading false rumors about Vienna non-stop and they always fall flat, like her doing the cover of Playboy for $250,000.00. Reality Steve said Jake is a prick and has always been a prick. A gay prick. I believe him.

Dee

Posted at 2:00 AM on July 9, 2010

I’m on Vienna’s side….I think Jake is a jerk. I liked him at first, but he was a jerk on tv…He forgot to ACT NICE….The cameras were rolling Jake the “snake” Beware to the next victim.

Mark

Posted at 6:48 PM on July 8, 2010

Vienna’s boyfriend types like a retarded 3 year old…I’m not surprised that her BF would be a complete idiot..

Barbara

Posted at 1:45 PM on July 8, 2010

From what I’ve seen on television, they are both stupid, shallow publicity hos.

gbtw

Posted at 2:43 PM on July 8, 2010

they both probably are publicity hounds, i’ll give you that. i don’t think vienna is stupid (tho somewhat uneducated and naive, but she’s young). jake is definitely not stupid- he is too conniving to be called stupid.

mimi tholsted

Posted at 12:23 PM on July 8, 2010

Of course if Jake let her alone ….cold…..of course that make her think?……what am I doing her waiting for a man there don’t care about me?…..I think Vienna did the right thing to brake it off……it was all fake!!!!!

Jenn

Posted at 12:05 PM on July 8, 2010

I for one am not sure if I believe this exchange took place. If it were true, why didn’t the guy come forward back in mid-June? Right now it sounds like some guy wanting his 15 minutes of fame by riding someone else’s coattails. Besides, it’s not difficult to make a fake e-mail exchange AT ALL! Besides, Vienna tweeted that she never said anything about doing Playboy. I think it’s just a rumour to make her look bad. After all, Vienna’s reputation regarding her sexuality has never been particularly positive. What better way to make her look bad then to not only make her sound like a liar but to also build on a negative reputation she already has? I’m just not buying it.

Stacey

Posted at 11:21 AM on July 8, 2010

Sending racy emails to your ex after months of your boyfriend behaving like a jerk is not cheating. From what I’ve seen, the relationship was over long before this communication occurred. Shame on you for a) a blatantly incorrect headline (email = cheating? please!) and b) kicking a girl when she’s down.

Maria

Posted at 11:12 AM on July 8, 2010

If she knew she wasn’t happy, and that she was going to break up with Jake soon anyway—what really is the big deal??!!
He was emotionally abusive to her—and so she turned back to her boyfriend. That’s understandable.