EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! Danielle Staub Says Her Same-Sex Relationship With Lori Michaels Has Filled A Void In Her Soul!

Wed, July 7, 2010 3:37pm EDT by 10 Comments
Loading video...

BFFs, Danielle has been very hush hush about her possible lesbian romance with music producer Lori Michaels, but she had a heart -to-heart with us last night about her true feelings!

Danielle Staub has fallen head over heels in love! The star of The Real Housewives of New Jersey recently decided to explore her interest in women by dating well known music producer Lori Michaels. Even though Danielle hasn’t outwardly admitted she and Lori are an item, she did tell us at the NYC premiere of the Sorcerer’s Apprentice, July 6 that she’s never been happier.

“I can describe Lori best as being a part of my soul that was missing for a long time.” Aww, how sweet! We’re so glad to see Danielle doing exactly what makes her happy.

The mom of two recently debuted a duet with Lori called Real Close and Danielle has now decided to continue her music career.

“There’s been a few people who have already come to me [about collaborating] Some pretty well-known names,” says Danielle. “But I’m going to do me right now, and then once I get mine rolled out and packaged up, then I’m going to work with other artists, yes.”

Danielle isn’t just focusing on music — she wants her own reality show spin-off!

“Absolutely. I’m looking into that very seriously … this week … It’s been in the works,” says Danielle. “So hopefully, people will see a desire to want to really get to know me and my family … we’re hand-in-hand doing this crazy thing called my life, Danielle-ism.”

— Chloe Melas

CLICK HERE TO BUY DANIELLE’S SONG ON iTUNES!

martha

Posted at 2:11 PM on August 24, 2010

Watch Out! Lori Michaels appears to be the next victim! I guess her soul is filled. When she needed money she married money- oops lost that! Fired from RHONJ oops in a toilet! Need a recording contract for her daughter then sleep with a music producer! Sex is irrelevant as long as the end result is money! Did anyway miss the train wreck that is the “Danielism” coming? Lori needs to wake up from the COMA.

rascal 111

Posted at 11:29 AM on July 12, 2010

This is so hilarious I love the drama of it all. I know all the parties involved and everything you are reading is absolutely true. You all go get your own show I’ll watch it….thanks for the entertainment you crazy girls LOL

Paula

Posted at 11:30 AM on July 9, 2010

Who cares if Danielle’s in love with Lori and who cares if they are dating or if Lori is dating this Courtney girl or whoever. Maybe Danielle has no talent, but you should check in again on the talent level of Lori Michaels. Are you freakin kidding me? That woman is a lesbian superstar!

Major Label

Posted at 10:42 AM on July 12, 2010

Just for the record, I’ve seen Lori perform and have heard her music. She is NOT a “lesbian superstar!” The only reason why you think that is because she has hot dancers dancing around her as her stage show. She’s different from the typical lesbian singer/songwriters out there – acoustic guitar, folk music types. Maybe that’s why you think she’s fabulous. But c’mon, all she does is stand there and sing – maybe break out into a 5-6-7-8 once in a while. She has no stage presence and is definitely old and washed up with that rubber face. Not to mention her music is from the 1990’s and her lyrics are terrible. I wouldn’t warn Lady Gaga about Lori Michaels coming up behind her if you catch my drift. Besides this whole Danielle crap is ridiculous. Both old ladies will do anything for publicity and attention. I’m almost embarrassed for them.

Raven

Posted at 9:22 AM on July 8, 2010

Lori Michaels has a girlfriend – and it is NOT Danielle Staub. It’s one of her dancers: Courtney Lynch.
Danielle and Lori are just using this entire “lesbian relationship” as a publicity stunt because they both have such little talent, that they have to resort to a stunt like this to get any attention at all.

Here are some pictures of Lori and her REAL girlfriend getting “real close” from Courtney’s facebook page:

Danielle is so crazy about getting attention for this “relationship” that she has been harrassing Courtney with emails and phone calls yelling at her to keep quiet about her relationship with Lori & demanding that any contact between Lori and Courtney (even facebook comments) remain private so that Danielle and Lori can pretend to have this relationship in public to further BOTH of their careers….

So, there is your answer.

Paula

Posted at 11:28 AM on July 9, 2010

Who cares if Danielle’s in love with Lori and who cares if they are even dating or if Lori is dating this Courtney girl or whoever. Maybe Danielle has no talent, but you should check in again on the talent level of Lori Michaels. Are you freakin kidding me? That woman is a lesbian superstar!

Jackie

Posted at 11:49 AM on July 9, 2010

Obviously someone with an axe to grind, and it’s crystal clear who you are.

Get a therapist, a full time job, and a weight loss coach.

Time to grow up. Jealousy and vendettas will get you nowhere.

Alli

Posted at 10:06 PM on July 7, 2010

this woman is an idiot. that’s all i can really say.

gbtw

Posted at 4:16 PM on July 7, 2010

o.m.g. it’s like, for her kids’ sakes i’d love for it all to be grande, but this woman is so twisted and devoid of soul it’s frightening to me and i don’t want to watch her inevitable crumble. it’s one thing to be a harmless nutjob, but this woman is insane and a danger to herself and others. i will say that her singing didn’t sound attrocious though, so maybe she could have a life as a gay lounge singer.

gbtw

Posted at 5:34 PM on July 7, 2010

ok. now i actually watched the clip. if i hadn’t watched her on rhonj, i’d actually think she sounded like a decent person and possibly a real future celebrity! lol… who knows in that world… i need to declare a moratorium (for myself) on watching these shows, PRONTO!