Lindsay Lohan made it to court looking good and determined to get her life back on track for today’s violation hearing. She’s still in court and by any measure it isn’t looking good for LiLo …
Here’s what’s gone down today in the Beverly Hills Courthouse:
READ LINDSAY LOHAN’S STATEMENT TO THE JUDGE:
“I wasn’t expecting any special treatment aside from the understanding that I have to provide for myself, I have to work. My schedule is, unfortunately, very different. Having said that, I did do everything I was told to do and did the best I could to balance jobs and showing up.”
– Lindsay’s father Michael Lohan showed up to the hearing at 8:14AM, but will his support hurt or help Lindsay?
– Lindsay Lohan has showed up in a black suit with what appears to be a GREAT hair day! She’s come prepared to look good for the court. No drinks in hand! 8:19AM – The early bird gets the worm!
– It’s a celebrity filled court at the Beverly Hills Courthouse, Danny Devito has arrived for Jury Duty. Talk about bad timing!
– Michael Lohan has attempted to address the court, the judge has denied the request but is happy to accept his statement via letter form. Only if we were all that lucky!
– Judge Marsha Revel has told prosecution (Danette Meyers) that today’s hearing will have no use for evidence on Lindsay’s alleged drinking and SCRAM bracelet violation during the MTV Movie Awards on June 7. The smile on Lindsay’s face would give the Joker a run for his money!
– Prosecution (Danette Meyers) has asked both Beeryl Washington, office manager of Right On, the program that Lindsay Lohan was attending and co-owner Cheryl Marshall to the stand.
– Beeryl Washington has stated that she was aware that Lindsay was to attend classes every week, which she did not.
– Cheryl Marshall has admitted that Lindsay Lohan has violated the program by not attending classes thanks to a vast amount of various excuses. Things aren’t looking very good for Lindsay right now! The prosecution is on fire right now!
– In August 2009, it was deemed Lindsay’s excuses were, “endless and disrespectful.” This was based on prosecution questioning of Cheryl Marshall on various excuses that Lindsay had made for missing regularly scheduled program meetings.
– Cheryl Marshall said on at least 9 different occasions Lindsay had missed mandatory alcohol education classes. The judge was never made aware of these mishaps.
– Lindsay Lohan looks like she’s going to fall asleep, she keeps writing notes and resting on her hands. And she even sneeked in a yawn. Not looking good for Lindsay, but its lunch, so we’ll see what happens next.
UPDATE: Lindsay just walked back in from lunch. Here we go again.
– Prosecutor Danette Meyers has continued her attack on if Lindsay has attended all of her alcohol education classes. She is still questioning Cheryl Marshall and Danette is questioning that the program is covering for her (Lindsay Lohan).
– Prosecutor Danette Meyers will be seeking Lindsay Lohan to attend jail for 30 days for violating her probation.
– Cheryl Marshall is still being grilled on the stand by both Prosecutor Danette Meyers and Judge Marsha Revel and Cheryl Marshall is clearly disheveled and unprepared. It’s not looking good for Lindsay.
– Lindsay is looking very concerned and writing endless notes as the testimony of Cheryl Marshall continues.
– Prosecutor Danette Meyers has ended her questioning of Cheryl Marshall.
– Shawn Chapman Holley is cross examining and trying to stop the bleeding. It doesn’t seem to be working.
– Lindsay Lohan is clearly frustrated visually on how things are going. She can tell things are not going well at all. The prosecutions case is going as well as it possibly can be going so far…
– Cheryl Marshall has been excused. Shawn Chapman Holley is now talking to the judge to make sure documents shouldn’t be released as it can be extremely harmful to Lindsay Lohan.
– Prosecutor Danette Meyers has given her final say on today’s events. She has clearly made the case that Lindsay Lohan has missed and violated her DUI probabtion. Lindsay Lohan is shell shocked and has started crying. It seems that the truth is beginning to hurt.
– Shawn Chapman Holley is now attempting to convince the judge that Lindsay Lohan has done everything in her power to complete the judge’s orders.
– Judge Marsha Revel has deemed that Lindsay Lohan has violated her probation.
– Lindsay Lohan is now talking to the judge, she has begun to cry while she is defending herself. “This is my life, I’m taking this seriously, this is my life and my career that I have worked all my life for.”
– Judge Marsha Revel is now talking about the multiple times Lindsay has lied to both the court, police and others on past alcohol and cocaine use.
-Lindsay Lohan sentenced to 90 days in jail. Followed by 90 days in inpatient rehab. She’s crying like crazy.
-Lindsay goes to jail July 20 at 8:30 a.m. Until then, she is required to wear her SCRAM bracelet.
Watch Lilo’s breakdown in court here