Vienna Girardi Demands $250,000 For A Second 'Bachelor' Reunion With Jake Pavelka! Can You Blame Her?

Tue, July 6, 2010 9:49am EDT by 7 Comments
SplashNews.com (2)

SplashNews.com (2)

This is the second time Vienna has asked for $250,000 — I guess we know her favorite number!

I hope you enjoyed last night’s Bachelor reunion between recently-split couple Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi — because it’s the only one you’re going to get! RadarOnline.com is reporting that Vienna, 24, turned down an offer from Bachelor producers for a second reunion because they wouldn’t fork over her outrageous asking price of $250,000! Is she crazy? This is the second time she’s asked for $250,000… and hasn’t gotten it!

You might remember last week when Vienna claimed she had a deal to pose for Playboy and that she was asking for $250,000. The magazine was quick to respond, e-mailing this message to HollywoodLife.com: “We are not in negotiations with her and have not made her an offer.” A Playboy insider also told us Vienna probably wouldn’t be offered more than $30,000.

Jake, 32, was reportedly willing to face Vienna again (either for free, or for a significantly lower price) but it doesn’t sound like he’ll get that chance. “She wanted a quarter of a million dollars to face him again,” a Bachelor insider tells the site. “But producers won’t pay that.”

Oh, Vienna. She keeps accusing Jake of being fame-hungry, then turns around and does these ridiculous things. First Playboy and now this? It’s becoming pretty clear to me that Vienna is just as much of a liar (if not more so) than Jake. With both of them constantly flip-flopping, it’s getting harder than ever to choose a side!

BFFs, who are you siding with after watching Jake and Vienna’s explosive reunion?

Zilla

Posted at 7:08 PM on July 13, 2010

Vienna is worth maybe a coupon for free fries and a shake at Arby’s. Throw some change at her for a bus home.

angry reader

Posted at 12:04 AM on July 7, 2010

Bonnie-you are either naive or clueless about how the business works…or your insider is. The Bachelorette handily won all four half hours in the ratings. Do you really think paying talent (I use that term in the broadest sense) $250,000 for a no-budget-to-speak-of show is a costly investment when it almost doubled the numbers of CBS sitcoms (albeit reruns) and Last Comic Standing. How much do you think a trainwreck should be paid when it gets an 11 share?

Zeen

Posted at 2:08 PM on July 6, 2010

I don’t like Vienna for Jake before, but now I sympathize
with her as Jake had set his sights on other things in Holly-
wood and the relationship didn’t work out and it is played out
in the media. Well guys, it would be smart to take advantage
of the publicity as notorious as it is.

Zeen

gbtw

Posted at 4:42 PM on July 6, 2010

i agree re the notoriety. eventually nobody will care about these two. vienna should demand as much as she wants and whatever makes the pain of it worth it. everyone has a price- clearly jake’s is low (he’d do anything for free, as long as it meant his mug on tv), but she’s not going to f- around.

galey

Posted at 11:54 AM on July 6, 2010

Boy, she thinks she is something on a stick doesn’t she? Jake should be paid $250,000 for having to listen to her “mouth” constantly going. I wasn’t on any side until I watched them last night and came away on Jake’s side. I wanted to smack her myself….lol

gbtw

Posted at 4:38 PM on July 6, 2010

what show were you watching?!?! i am SHOCKED to say the least that anyone could think jake was being honest last night. wow. the guy sitting on that couch was not the guy he had been pretending to be for a long time. he was clearly lying. the only thing vienna lied about last night, in my opinion, was whether she’d like to be a celebrity. everything else was clearly true- and jake was clearly lying and having no comebacks when he was caught. he was trying to feed off of the negative public opinion of vienna by making things up, and then couldn’t back it up when she confronted him! he is a very very bad person. vienna can’t compare with that level of malicious.

just my opinion

Posted at 5:21 PM on July 6, 2010

I watched about the last 30 mins, and all I saw was her trying to pick fight after fight and he just let her keep running her mouth so she would look as dumb as possible..which she did. She was low, rude, nearly every question she “confronted” him with she didnt even WAIT for him to answer, and when he would start she would talk right over him. And as for his seething-under-the-surface disposition..can you blame him?! would YOU want to live with that spoilt trashy daddys little princess, and then have to deal with all this crap? And that cry..for heavens sake My three year old fakes better than that. And she says SHE hates the hollywood life…and then asks for money to do ANOTHER interview, if she hated it so much..why not just say “no, ive said my bit, leave me alone”.

as for him though…he was the idiot that picked the girl the whole planet could see through. I dont feel very bad for him. And I have no doubts he has higher aspirations..who goes on t.v that doesn’t? They are both huge me-me narcissists, which leaves very little reach of the imagination as to why “it didnt work out”. But who knows anyways, it was probably all scripted.