EXCLUSIVE! Charles Barkley Says Tiger Should Stop Apologizing & Tell People To 'Kiss His Ass!'

Sat, July 3, 2010 1:43pm EST by 16 Comments
Charles Barkley, Tiger Woods, Elin Nordegren, Divorce, Cheating, Settlement, Kiss My Ass

Getty Images

The former basketball champ and close friend of Tiger Woods opens up on his friend’s divorce and alleged affairs at the opening of the Greenbrier Resort in West Virginia!

Tiger Woods may be doing everything he can to remain silent and under the radar since news of his multiple affairs came to light, but his good friend Charles Barkley is certainly not holding his tongue! The basketball great told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY at the opening of the Casino Club at Greenbrier Resort in West Virginia, “Tiger has got to stand up to these people and quit apologizing. He made mistakes, he owed his wife an apology, and he should tell the rest of these people to kiss his ass. He is a great friend of mine, he is my friend no matter what. I don’t judge my friends, only God can judge other people.”

Charles statement comes just as news of Tiger’s divorce to Elin Nordegren has been finalized, with his former wife walking away with a reported $100 million. As a stipulation of her payout however, the Swedish model has agreed to sign a confidentiality clause that assures she will not speak of her and Tiger’s relationship publicly.

Charles himself seems to be making an attempt to lay low as well, telling us he has become more of a homebody these days. “I like staying home … if I go to the gas station people are bugging me, dry cleaners, supermarket people are bugging me.”

Charles was on hand to celebrate the opening of the new resort and casino with guests including Jennifer Garner, Jessica Simpson, Ben Affleck, and Lionel Richie.

A final interesting tidbit, the NBA legend says one of his new favorite singers is Drake!

-Chris Spargo, with reporting by Chloe Melas

blood pressure monitors for home use

Posted at 3:54 AM on July 5, 2012

Just desire to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is just excellent and i could think you are an expert on this subject. Well together with your permission let me to seize your feed to keep updated with coming near near post. Thank you one million and please continue the enjoyable work.

Wtf???? Is are the real deal?

Posted at 6:34 AM on June 7, 2012

You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually something that I think I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very large for me. I’m looking ahead to your subsequent put up, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!

Single Millionaires Dating

Posted at 11:38 AM on June 4, 2012

I am extremely impressed together with your writing skills and also with the format on your blog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it your self? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it’s uncommon to look a nice weblog like this one nowadays..

search engine marketing service

Posted at 10:48 AM on April 28, 2012

Definitely imagine that that you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be at the net the simplest thing to remember of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while other people consider issues that they just don’t understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

mimi tholsted

Posted at 1:26 PM on July 5, 2010

Tiger choosed the lifestyle…and voila the result, now he pays, he pays big time…..it is good that Tiger has a friend, because he is way down on the popularity list???? I am not worry for Tiger for as long he has money the skanks will be there, lets hope he use protection, thats a big quistion???

mimi tholsted

Posted at 1:28 PM on July 5, 2010

Question I mean, sorry!

mimi tholsted

Posted at 1:21 PM on July 5, 2010

Tiffany

Posted at 1:51 PM on July 4, 2010

I LOVE Charles Barkley and I completely agree w/ him. God is the only one who can judge. Those who are without sin cast the first stone. People who comment like “Polly” are self righteous. I very seriously doubt she knows anyone who knows Elin especially when “Polly” can’t spell or write in proper English. Does it feel good to be JUDGED “POLLY”? Get a life!

Village

Posted at 4:02 PM on July 3, 2010

HAHAHAHAHA I’m guessing some of that will happen. Tiger will be divorced soon, and back on the ‘dating’ scene before you know it.

polly

Posted at 3:11 PM on July 3, 2010

The basketball-friend of Tiger Woods what kind of a man is he. He have to understand that Tiger has hurt so many people with his behavour, people who has been very found of him as a father, husband, friend and a golfplayer this people need time to understand Tigers behaveour
Mr. basketball-player do you have a daughter as Tiger has. Would´nt you both be very pleased if they fell in love with a person like Tiger and be hurt the way Elin has been hurt.
I know pepole who know Elin, they say that she is not with Tiger to get his money She hoped that she could stay married to him because she loved him and wanted their lovely little kids to grow up with their father.

cherri

Posted at 3:53 PM on July 3, 2010

Barkley ain’t too far off wrong you know, the people is making out like Tiger killed someone, the people need to let up and leave the man alone, you know the people with the most double standards are the ones talking bout hurt and the whole nine yards……….you think Elin did not know about Tiger before she married him………she went in for the money and it seem like that is what she is going to be coming out with til she meet some man and he rob her rass blind……………a nanny that her employer introduced to Tiger on a Golf course…..you does call then kinds a women groupies………get real, Barkley is right, Tiger need to tell the worlk to Kiss his Ass.

polly

Posted at 4:19 PM on July 3, 2010

I like to tell you that students in Eroupe go to U.S.A. to learn english, they go as nannies or aupers and stay for a year. I like to tell you that young people in Norden work while they are in university they work part time jobs og have some money while they are in school.Elin and her sister Josefine did to U.S.A. to learn more in English and went back home to continue they learning.

msfaye

Posted at 11:07 AM on July 4, 2010

your diction is horrendous. barely comprehensible. no more post until you get an A in your grammer class.

heather

Posted at 8:11 AM on July 5, 2010

msfaye,
If you are going to call someone into account for their diction, perhaps you should learn how to spell grammer (it is grammar). Don’t throw stones.

Cozella

Posted at 1:57 PM on July 3, 2010

Right on Charles! These people don’t care about Tiger or his wife and Kids.
She was only in it for the money anyway!

Alex