SO SAD! Poor Justin Bieber Cries Like A Baby In Front Of Thousands Of Fans

Fri, July 2, 2010 5:30pm EDT by 23 Comments
SO SAD! Poor Justin Bieber Cries Like A Baby In Front Of Thousands Of Fans
Loading video...

Watch this video to see Justin have an emotional moment at a concert as he sings about his parents divorce.

Poor Biebs! Watch this video of the 16-year-old teen singing sensation breaking down crying at his June 26 concert in Cincinnati as he sang the song about his parents divorce — we’ve never seen this side of him before.

Justin was three years old when his parents, Pattie Mallette and Jeremy Bieber divorced. For Justin, it didn’t become a suppressed memory, but emotional baggage he has carried with him and channeled into his song, Down to Earth.

Regardless of the fact that his parents are no longer together, Justin remains close with both.

“My parents weren’t the type to talk trash about each other,” he told Seventeen magazine. “Some parents, when they split up, the mom will say, ‘Your dad’s a jerk,’ but mine were never like that. So that definitely made it easier for me. I knew they loved me, and they split up because of them, not because of me.”

Aimee Curran

Kirsy Cabrera

Posted at 2:24 AM on July 3, 2012

Don’t mean to sound rude if I do. But you are way off! Justin’s parents divorced when he 10 months old not three years. Those stupid haters just made it worse!

sammantha

Posted at 9:47 PM on January 11, 2012

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he was really into the song and iliked the baby pics i maen sssssssssoooooooooooo adorible

lily vontres

Posted at 10:53 PM on February 4, 2011

thats sad. im 20 and my parents devoorced when i was 5

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mya

Posted at 8:20 PM on September 20, 2010

I can really relate cause my parents got divorced when I was 3 to and sometimes it ok to cry about it ,it does hurt alot but it not your fault

Emma

Posted at 12:59 PM on August 30, 2010

i can relate to justin because my mom died a year ago from a bike accident. i understand how he feels not having both of his parents there together to support him. it must be hard to be famous and not have your parents together. i love you justin! <3

Kelsey

Posted at 1:26 PM on August 22, 2010

I cant relate to this situation for justin…but i love him and i feel his pain through him.you know?its all the emotion and everything he makes me feel during the song.but to let justin know i saw him last night and he was amazing i almost cried during down to earth even though he didnt!justin i love you and i will always be here for you!

oww_rie

Posted at 9:27 AM on August 9, 2010

I am not JB’s fan, but I am also not a hater. And it sounds sad, I cant imagine how his feeling was. Whos not sad if their parents divorce?

Marisa

Posted at 4:33 PM on July 27, 2010

Awwww I am crying now :( really I am :(

evelyn de bieber

Posted at 12:43 AM on July 18, 2010

my word ilove forever

tatyana

Posted at 9:45 PM on July 14, 2010

Justin only cried because of what happened between his parents.I probibly would of cried too.And its not like he was crying like a baby it was just a sad moment for him.

iman

Posted at 3:19 PM on July 13, 2010

SERIOUSLY? HE JUST SHED A TEAR! NOT CRYING LIKE A BABY GOSH!

Lian

Posted at 12:13 PM on July 7, 2010

when I saw this vid I cried :(

Mikayla

Posted at 4:14 PM on July 6, 2010

he cry because what happen with his parents

becca

Posted at 1:45 PM on July 6, 2010

justin is such a nice guy,down to earth he doesn’t deserve to cry because it wasn’t his fault
and you haters out their back off him ok because some of you hater might of had the same problem

becca

Posted at 1:43 PM on July 6, 2010

It’s ok justin my parents to and i know how you feel dont worry

JBwife

Posted at 11:33 AM on July 5, 2010

Justin doesnt deserve to cry. i do. justin has done notin wrong. i have (not criminally.)

JBwife

Posted at 11:31 AM on July 5, 2010

shut up jean he is a talented teen! this is wat a guy said wen he commented on justin video never let you go :I’m a 14 year old guy and i have a question to Justin’s female fans…
What do you think that the guy’s who call Justin Bieber gay really think about him??
I use to hate his songs for no reason but when you actually listen to them, They are really good, So yeah… I believe that any guy who calls him gay or a fag, Is to immature to realize what’s good and what isn’t, I should know… I use to be one of them.- thats wat he said btw if u hate him so much y do u even bother reading his articles??

JBwife

Posted at 11:31 AM on July 5, 2010

selena

Posted at 11:19 PM on July 4, 2010

awww….that’s so sad!! :(

catherine

Posted at 8:47 PM on July 3, 2010

That’s so sad.
You know that there are going to be those people who are just going to make fun of him for crying.
I see nothing wrong with it.

jbieber4ever

Posted at 4:25 PM on July 3, 2010

when i saw this video..i cry too.. :( :( justin is a sweet person..

Jean

Posted at 8:57 AM on July 3, 2010

He is afterall, just a kid….I just don’t get all of Hollywood ‘hanging with this CHILD. He is a CHILD.

JBwife