EXCLUSIVE: Danielle Staub Warns Her Kids 'Be Careful What You Say On TV!'

Fri, July 2, 2010 11:00am EST by 6 Comments
danielle staub, danielle staub sex tape, christine staub, jillian staub, real housewives of new jersey

Getty Images

BFFs, the always entertaining Jersey housewife Danielle reveals that she’s very protective of her kids and she wants them to learn from her mistakes!

Danielle Staub wants her kids to censor themselves on TV! The Real Housewives of New Jersey star who is famous for being the Franklin Lakes villain wants her two daughters, Christine, 16 and Jillian, 12, to be very careful when they’re taped for Bravo’s hit series!

“I try to tell them whatever is going on is going to be filmed,” says Danielle. “Always try to remember that you might not like something that you’re going to say … you can’t take it back.”

Danielle speaks from a “been there done that” perspective. She’s now the star of her own sex tape with a mystery man, and in a possible bi-sexual relationship with music producer Lori Michaels.

“I say this in life too, once it hits the air you can’t take it back … so you have to think,” she says.

As for her sex tape drama she tells us she’s not too worried about the fact that it’s about to come out!

“I just stay really positive and I don’t think too much about it,” admits Danielle. “Would I ever consider doing something like this again, even for fun? Nah! But you learn your lessons and you don’t turn them into mistakes for other people.”

-Chloe Melas and reporting by Toby Milstein

1. Danielle Staub’s Doc Disses Her ‘Cold, Hard Implants’ — Didn’t He Break The Confidentiality Oath?
  2. EXCLUSIVE! Danielle Staub Speaks For The First Time About Her Sex Tape: ‘I Was Blackmailed!’

Tiffany

Posted at 11:08 AM on July 3, 2010

Danielle is a first class nut job. She is seriously delusional! Body guards, the singing, the sex tape, all of which she claims to be a “victim”. Take some responsibility and be a mother to your children instead of child. If I were the other housewives on the show I would be seriously afraid of her. She surrounds herself with anyone who will sympathize with her, some of which are ex-cons. There is no telling what these people would do. I feel bad for her kids but hopefully they will overcome this crazy mom and will learn by her mistakes and nuttiness.

arminta barnes

Posted at 8:51 PM on March 16, 2012

what ever Danielle Stuab is she is a dam good mother she loves her childre and they love her

arminta barnes

Posted at 9:02 PM on March 16, 2012

Danielle, Teresa , Kathy, Melissa, Jacquline are all very good mothers Caroline is the one who need to leave the show,

twoman

Posted at 2:27 PM on July 2, 2010

Good advise. As for the way Christine is treating Jillian. That is a teenager thing. My older sister did it to me, & I did it to my youger sister. Now, Mom did correct this.Didn’t last very long. Danielle needs to correct this w/her girls.
I really don’t care for Danielle all that much. I think she has taken the body guard thing to far. As far as Ashley goes. She is not very mature for her age. She is still acting like she is 12 or 13. I like her, but you can tell she has geen babied alot. I did the same to mine. He’s 26 going on 15.I like all the ladies really. I think Danielle does alot to get attention. Drama. What ever a person has done in the past. I let it go. If they have really tried to change. If not. I don’t go around them. Danielle really needs to chill. Go w/the flow. Quit taking everything to heart. Personally. No one is out to get you, or bother you. I will give her this. She has done a great job w/her girls. I just hope they don’t follow in her foot steps.

mimi tholsted

Posted at 11:45 AM on July 2, 2010

I wonder how those 2 girls will go through life??? I already saw how the oldest was treating the young sister, in a very hard selfish way, NOT NICE?…..

staubber

Posted at 11:18 AM on July 2, 2010

Beverly Merrill oops I mean Danielle, what you are saying is you don’t want your daughters to become the mess that you are, then back off and let them make their own mistakes.