Angelina Jolie Says She And Brad Pitt Will Get Married And That The Family Sleeps Together In 'Vanity Fair!'

Fri, July 2, 2010 3:54pm EDT by 6 Comments

Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, Vanity Fair, Maddox Jolie-Pitt, Zahara Jolie-Pitt, Marriage, Wedding

In more revelations from her ‘Vanity Fair’ article the actress admits why she will eventually take the plunge with Brad and how the family of 8 all sleep together!

Angelina Jolie‘s Vanity Fair cover story has finally hit newsstands and there are even more startling revelations inside – including why she will marry Brad Pitt! Angie says of the couple’s wedding plans, “I honestly think we will, if the kids wants us to.” That sounds like a definite yes to us!

The actress also explained what family sleep was to the mag, when the entire Jolie-Pitt clan pile into bed together. “That means everybody crawls into our bed,” she said. “And we actually have a giant bed … Everybody flies in and we watch a movie. It breaks all the rules.” No wonder the family is so close!

The actress even says, “We’re thinking of building a room just for family sleep.”

The already busy Angie also admits she has much more in store for her life. “I want to work, then, as my kids get older, I want to have adventures,” she tells the writer. It seems like she already is!

-Chris Spargo

kb

Posted at 12:21 PM on July 8, 2010

Thanks for this article. My boyfriend (of 15 yrs) and I have 2 kids and we, too sleep with them. Nothing creepy about it. It started when I would fall asleep reading to him while putting my oldest to bed and just never stopped. We also always talked about dedicating our smallest room to be our “puppy den” and just fill the floor with wall to wall mattresses. And to make it a trifecta – I don’t plan on marrying him, but would if it were an issue for my kids.

BTW – Michael Jackson got in trouble for sleeping with OTHER PEOPLE’s kids – that’s creepy. You go, Angelina!

hmm

Posted at 11:41 AM on July 8, 2010

Sleeping in the same bed.? Isn’t that why Michael Jackson got so much grief..but it’s O.K. now?

Just Me

Posted at 10:39 AM on July 5, 2010

Nothing wrong with all the children piling up and watching tv…But she is too weird. Her Brad will get married if the kids want them too. What the h$ll is that? Why get married for that reason? If they don’t want to get married yet why does she not just say “We are not ready, yet”. She needs to stop with all the fake crap….”gag”! People FYI – Non profit organizations do have people on salary…someone has to run the organization (boardmembers do not get paid and watches were the money is spend and make final decisions from salaries, office supplies, etc). Jewerly design…someone gets paid for organizing the design and having it done before they can sell-money earned..goes to pay for the jewerly and than the rest goes to the organization to donate as necessary! They are still making money of the all of this!

just my opinion

Posted at 11:13 PM on July 4, 2010

In her defense (which is rare for me cause I find everything about this woman reproachful) My little kids love to Jump into our bed in the morning for a story or to watch some cartoons before we start the day, there is nothing “creepy” about it, everyone is clothed in either their day clothes or jammies, and we just laugh and have fun before the day gets busy.

Elizabeth

Posted at 4:40 PM on July 2, 2010

All sleeping together in one bed….creepy, creepy, creepy!

galey

Posted at 4:21 PM on July 2, 2010

She is so ridiculous it is beyond belief! I find this article “creepy”……