Whoa, Twi-hards — Kristen Stewart Is Afraid She Might Be Assassinated!

Thu, July 1, 2010 5:56pm EDT by 10 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Intense fans and paparazzi are starting scare the living Twilight out of K-Stew!

We all know that Jacob and Edward would do almost anything to protect Bella — but the way that Kristen Stewart is talking, it sounds like she might also need Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner‘s alter egos to protect her in real life! “I don’t feel very comfortable on the red carpet,” K-Stew, 20, tells Britain’s Hello! magazine. “I look out there at a thousand people and I realize they could rush me and assassinate me. … No security could protect me. Ostensibly they’re fans, but I think about them turning on me.” Pretty intense words for a fan base that, while devoted, is in no way harmful!

Don’t be silly, Kristen. We don’t think you have anything to worry about, because as much as your fans may scream and shout, they really do love you. And let’s face it, they need you around at least until Breaking Dawn is done shooting!

Ashlee

Posted at 12:42 PM on July 20, 2010

No one is out to get her! I luv her(no homo)

Mark

Posted at 9:55 AM on July 4, 2010

Kristen was referring to Rio Airport. She and Taylor where leaving the airport to get to their car, when 2000 fans rushed them. Their security people where flattened, and Kristen and Taylor were squashed from all directions, and had their arms legs, hands, ankles were grabbed and pulled in different directions. Interestingly, Taylor said he thought he was going to die too – but that never made the headlines.

Krys

Posted at 12:07 PM on July 2, 2010

How is this silly? It is a fear she has & I can understand why the thought would cross her mind. The following is huge and the audience is very sucked in.

Nikki

Posted at 12:03 AM on July 2, 2010

Okay, this isn’t funny. Are you scared of being assassinated?! Yes, you are. Kristen is a role model for publicly voicing her fears. I’m scared people are going to pop out from under my bed and kill me. They’re both, although unlikely, possible scenarios! Lay off! And Marley. Where the hell did you get that information? Life and Style? That magazine lost all reliability when they started a rumor Kristen was pregnant. I swear, they have a 40% chance of accuracy.

marley

Posted at 11:51 PM on July 1, 2010

Haha yeah. I think she is going a little over board with this. People can support her every thought as much as they want but she is being way too dramatic and is why robert ended up breaking up with her too. She just needs to take a chill pill and realize that this is what she got herself into the moment she decided to be a hollywood star.

Jasmine

Posted at 11:14 PM on July 1, 2010

Whether she said this or not it is a serious issue. Kristen gets the most hate out of the entire franchise. She is judged way more for anything she does compared to Taylor or Rob. Regardless of any personal dislike anyone has for this girl she has the right to say whatever she wants and to live her life however she sees fit. There are a lot of crazy twilight fans that come directly from Rob’s fan base(not all of them) and nonstens that just hate her for no reason other than the fact that she may be with Rob. It’s also no secret that she has received death threats from crazy stalkers. Why do you think she has major security with her at all times??

Ashlee

Posted at 12:46 PM on July 20, 2010

I agree!

Mikayla

Posted at 10:47 PM on July 1, 2010

why how

Matt

Posted at 10:44 PM on July 1, 2010

This quote is over 18 months old and originated on the New Moon press tour. It was reported by one small paper in Virginia at the time. So it apparently wasn’t a big deal. Hello! almost never has original material.

reanie

Posted at 6:07 PM on July 1, 2010

What? Granted she is young and stupid but assasinated?? The girl has officially gone mad!! loco….