Bethenny Frankel Says She Has No Plans To Return To 'The Real Housewives Of New York City!'

Thu, July 1, 2010 3:49pm EDT by 8 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

BFFs, can you believe that new mom Bethenny may not be on Real Housewives anymore? We just heard her break the news!

Bethenny Frankel is DONE with The Real Housewives of New York! We spoke with the new mommy July 1 on a conference call for her new reality show, Bethenny Getting Married, and she revealed she has no plans to return to Real Housewives!

“I don’t believe I’ll be doing anymore Housewives,” Bethenny said. But, “it hasn’t been an official decision” yet.

Instead, Bethenny is choosing to focus on her Bravo show and her new family. “Brynn is a huge adjustment [for me]” she told HollywoodLife.com exclusively.

“I am neurotic about leaving her,” Bethenny admitted to us. “I certainly wouldn’t just want a babysitter. I don’t even want to leave the house!”

And being a first-time mom is no easy task. “Everybody has a different opinion” on how to raise a baby, Bethenny explained to us. “It gets you all crazy. It is a lot of stuff. I thought I would be shackled, but it worked. I didn’t get that much advice. If I need something, I go and look it up myself.”

Ironically, Bethenny isn’t the first Housewife to mention that she may not be returning to the show. Just yesterday, we heard that Bethenny’s ex-best friend Jill Zarin is weighing the pros and cons of going back. Instead of returning to Housewives, Jill “wants to go on a spiritual journey” to find herself!

— Lindsey DiMattina

Sam

Posted at 8:00 PM on November 29, 2010

Good-that show was rippin’ her up. On to bigger and better, Bethenny! :)
Without her, the show and that hideous pack o’ wolves, will tank.

robert

Posted at 9:07 PM on October 19, 2010

Bethany you have nice legs and a great body. wowowowow

Roses

Posted at 4:13 AM on July 10, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE THE SHOW!!!

crikey

Posted at 10:59 PM on July 3, 2010

It appears that by leaving that group of phony, self-absorbed back-stabbers, Bethany’s the only one with a brain. I wouldn’t let that miserable two-faced Jill babysit my pet rat…..

jos san fran

Posted at 10:54 PM on July 1, 2010

Since BRAVO picked Kelly over B, I’m done. Kelly is not entertainment, she is a drag, BYE BYE BRAVO.

Shannon

Posted at 9:14 PM on July 1, 2010

If she leaves RHONY I will stop watching her new show in protest I love the dynamic of her and Jill (getting along) and was hoping she would return and they could reconcile and get back to normal. If both her and Jill leave the RHONY I will stop watching both shows, the rest of the girls bore me to tears. They need to stop playing the I am leaving oh wait I might come back games because I like these ladies but its getting on my damn nerves!

Alli

Posted at 5:39 PM on July 1, 2010

nooooo! she’s the only reason i like that show at all :[

gbtw

Posted at 6:06 PM on July 1, 2010

it’s okay! you can watch her on her own show!