BFFs, we went to the midnight showing of ‘Eclipse’ and it was AMAZING! After the movie ended, we were begging for more! And from the crowd’s reaction, we know we weren’t the only ones.
With all the intense vampire fighting, enemies becoming frenemies, and passionate kissing between Bella, Edward, and (spoiler alert) Jacob – this is definitely the best Twilight movie yet!
From the moment the lights dimmed, fans already began to clap and shout for the Twi-cast to appear on the silver screen. But one character particularly got the most attention, your favorite werewolf, Jacob Black.
We weren’t surprised by all the love Taylor Lautner‘s character, Jacob, received since he looked hotter than ever and was shirtless most of the time, but good looks still can’t compare to Edward Cullen’s true love for Bella Swan.
Many lingering questions we’ve been wondering were answered during this chapter of the twi-saga. And while we don’t want to give too much away, we are definitely looking forward to the future of Edward and, soon-to-be, Bella Cullen.
And one thing is for sure, Team Edward fans are staying true to their blood- despite Jacob’s bravery and broken bones. We caught up with Edward fans after the show and they assured us they won’t be having a change of heart any time soon!
So there you have it BFFs, after all the hype Eclipse is finally here and we couldn’t be happier!
-Nicole Karlis & Haleigh Castino
Get more on the ‘Eclipse’ crew:
- Ashley Greene or Kristen Stewart, who wore ‘Eclipse’ braids better!
- Kristen debuts two dresses before breakfast! check out the dress swap
- Bonnie recommends: ‘Eclipse’- The best Twilight movie yet!
- Watch! Bonnie & Chloe’s ‘Eclipse’ Debate: Should Bella Be With Jacob Or Edward?
- Huh? Kristen Stewart Says Rob Pattinson is NOT her Top Pick for “Best Kisser!!” Who Is?