The impossibly beautiful Callie Thorne reveals six things you never knew about her! Can you guess what they are?
You may recognize this breakout star from her guest spots on shows such as Royal Pains and Burn Notice, but Callie Thorne‘s most notable role to date is playing Sheila Keefe on the hit series, Rescue Me. The show centers in on the lives of a group of firefighters living in New York City after 9/11. This lovely lady shows her serious side on the show, but lets it all go when she reveals her fave shows, snacks and stars exclusively to HollywoodLife.com!
Check out six things you never knew about Callie Thorne here!
- I have two dogs. I love animals.
- I’m a huge fan of Paula Abdul.
- I once dated a real fireman.
- I’m obsessed with the show ‘Big Brother’.
- I always snack on Pepperidge farm cheddar-flavored Goldfish Crackers and bring them with me in the movie theater.
- I always carry cherry-flavored ChapStick with me.