Rob got pies in the face AND showgirls kisses on the set of his new film — which means his day went from bad to awesome in the blink of an eye!
Robert Pattinson had one heck of a crazy day on the set of his new film, Water For Elephants, June 29. In fact, the British hunk was covered in pies and smooches!
“Fun day on #WFE. Rob got pies to the face & showgirl kisses,” WFE actor Patrick Donahue wrote on his Twitter page Tuesday, later adding, “Actually, it was shaving cream pies. Hollywood magic lol.”
Another actor on the Piru, Calif. set wrote, “Mayhem and monologues on set today. Fun stuff! Poor Rob, lol.”
Hey, when you’re playing a Depression-era veterinarian who joins the circus, you’re bound to get pies in the face sometime, right?
Just one question: which ‘showgirls’ (that’s plural! We thought you’d just be locking lips with leading lady Reese Witherspoon) are you getting kisses from?
Get more Twi-News here!
- Photos! Will Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Last? Body Language Experts Battle it Out!
- Bonnie Recommends: ‘Eclipse’ -The Best ‘Twilight’ Movie Yet! 5 Stars!
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart- Major PDA on ‘Eclipse’ Red Carpet!
- Breaking News! Kristen Stewart Chops Off Her Hair and Dyes It Red!
- K-Stew Blabs about Bella, Jacob, and Edward’s 3-Way!
- Kristin Stewart Changes Into Two Different Minis in NYC To Promote ‘Eclipse’!
Get the hottest news from our BFFs at Starpulse.com
- Erin Andrews’ Bizarre ‘Vanity Fair’ Interview
- July 10th Is Celebrity Wedding Day
- Lindsay Lohan Rehires Former Assistant
- Katy Perry’s Dress Looks Like Something Seen Through The Hubble Space Telescope