DISS! Kristen, Ed Says You ‘Don’t Really Do It’ For Him — But What Do You Care? You’re Already Dating A Sexy Brit!

Wed, June 30, 2010 8:07pm EDT by 8 Comments
Getty Images, SplashNews.com

Getty Images, SplashNews.com

Not only is Ed Westwick SO not into Kristen Stewart, but he says his accent is sexier than Robert Pattinson’s! What do you think, Twi-hards?

Recently single stud Ed Westwick is on the prowl for a new gal after splitting with Gossip Girl GF Jessica Szohr in TK, and it seems like he’s got a thing for taken women – but Twilight Saga starlet Kristen Stewart is most DEFINITELY not one of them.

“I like the older ones, the ones around my age. The Kristen Stewart’s of the world don’t really do it for me,” the 23-year-old CW star told PopSugar Australia. “I’m a man with the eye on the older girl, I’m afraid.”

Please, like K-Stew, who’s SO much younger at the age of 20, would have him anyway! Although Ed says his British accent totally beats Kristen’s boyfriend Robert Pattinson’s, we think she’s QUITE happy with the Englishman she has, thank you very much.

As for the ladies Ed IS attracted to, well, they’re all taken! “Scarlett Johansson is always one,” he said of his celebrity crush. “Miranda Kerr is kind of one, but somebody told me she just got engaged.”

As for what he’s looking for in a girl, Ed said, “A good sense of dress, one that brings through their sense of self. A good sense of humor. Someone who’s not afraid to open up.”

Someone who isn’t named Kristen…

Laura Schreffler

Get More on K-Stew and Ed Westwick!

1. Check out K-Stew on ‘Lopez Tonight’- She Owns Pet Wolves!
  2. Why Did Robert Pattinson Have Such a Crazy day on ‘Water With Elephants’ Film Set Tuesday?
  3. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart- Major PDA on ‘Eclipse’ Red Carpet!
  1. OOPS! ‘Twilight’ Producer Outs R-Patz & K-Stew As A Couple – And Then Begs Them To Stay Together!
  2. WHOA! Rob Pattinson Makes Way More Money Than Kristen Stewart — Is That Fair?
  3. EXCLUSIVE! Ed Westwick, Flirting With Other Girls Is NOT A Good Way Of Getting Back With Your Ex, Jessica Szohr!
  4. ‘GOSSIP’ SHOCKER! Ed Westwick Reportedly Dumped Jessica Szohr Over The Phone!

Check out the latest scoop from our BFFs at Starpulse.com

1. Erin Andrews’ Bizarre ‘Vanity Fair’ Interview
  2. July 10th Is Celebrity Wedding Day
  3. Lindsay Lohan Rehires Former Assistant
  4. Katy Perry’s Dress Looks Like Something Seen Through The Hubble Space Telescope
  5. .

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Emilie

Posted at 2:50 AM on July 2, 2010

Ed is not jealous ! He was just joking !
He just said he had a better accent, which is COMPLETELY true !
ED I LOVE U <3

D-rose

Posted at 4:12 PM on July 1, 2010

I like Rob better than him and I don’t think is okay to diss someone without a reason, but he can say whatever he likes and I personally don’t like Kristen. She can’t act and disses the people that made her famous even though she’s a crappy actress. No wonder she was the school’s bitch

debbie

Posted at 3:19 PM on July 1, 2010

Carly I love the way you think your spot on about this guy how funny he thinks hes better then Robert that would be a BIG NO OK Ed stay with the older ladies Theyre more your speed

Emily

Posted at 4:16 PM on July 1, 2010

Actually, he didn’t say HE was better. Just his American accent – which legitimately is better.

You can tell Robert struggles with his onscreen, whereas most people don’t even know Ed is British.

And the Kristen Stewart comment was just saying that he doesn’t like girls his age.

Jasmine

Posted at 10:57 AM on July 1, 2010

Everyone has different tastes and if he’s not into Kristen then that’s okay. She probably doesn’t like him either…we can only hope that she and Rob are actually dating since they have been outed by their Twilight producer. lol I like accents and all but his is not better than Rob’s in my opinion.

Carly

Posted at 10:31 AM on July 1, 2010

As if he could get the Prom Queen! She and Rob are gorgeous. Robsten is A-list. Ed is D-list. He better marry some old rich lady so he can still afford his lifestyle when Gossip Girl ends. As for his accent being sexier, that’s funny. I see a famewhore. I guess he didn’t get that coveted part of nomad in Breaking Dawn.

mona

Posted at 10:10 AM on July 1, 2010

Sounds like a little attention seeking to me!!! Jealous of his fellow brit Rpatz!!!

Michelle

Posted at 9:40 AM on July 1, 2010

To each their own. I’ve never found Ed attractive, but that doesn’t mean others don’t. But let’s get real, Ed, you are no RPATZZ!