Want to know how you can look like your favorite Cullen sister for the big Eclipse premiere at midnight? Ashley Greene and Nikki Reed’s on-set makeup artist tells you how!
Planning on dressing up for the midnight screening of Eclipse tonight? Well, no costume is complete without the right makeup look. If you’re a huge fan of the Cullen clan, why not try your hand at becoming a gorgeous vampire like Nikki Reed or Ashley Greene. To copy Robert Pattinson’s beyond beautiful sisters, Rosalie and Alice Cullen, check out this advice from New Moon makeup designer Norma Hill-Patton. She spills her on-set secrets to getting their superhuman glow!
Get the right base:
“In order to create their beyond human beauty, find a very pale, but not white foundation. Apply it with a sponge or brush and blend until every bit of skin is covered. Make sure it is sheer and not mask-like.”
Erase and create the right shadows:
“Apply concealer to the undereye area and wherever else there are shadows like from your nose to your mouth. With a soft taupe color, subtly contour the cheekbones, sides of the nose and jawline.”
“We used little or no blush to create the look of alabaster statues.”
Pick cool eye colors:
“Eyes can be defined however you choose but use cool colors like blacks, greys, mauves, blues, or grayish browns.”
Get the right pout:
“Lips should be a subtle berry color, not red. “
- Marta Topran
Get more Twi-News here!
- Photos! Will Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Last? Body Language Experts Battle it Out!
- Bonnie Recommends: ‘Eclipse’ -The Best ‘Twilight’ Movie Yet! 5 Stars!
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart- Major PDA on ‘Eclipse’ Red Carpet!
- Breaking News! Kristen Stewart Chops Off Her Hair and Dyes It Red!
- K-Stew Blabs about Bella, Jacob, and Edward’s 3-Way!
- Kristin Stewart Changes Into Two Different Minis in NYC To Promote ‘Eclipse’!