Think you know everything about this ABC Family superstar? Here are a few things I bet you never would have guessed!
Young, energetic and passionate Cassie Scerbo can be seen in ABC Family’s drama series Make It or Break It. The show centers on a four teen Olympic hopefuls as they train and prepare for their day in the spotlight. Cassie also won the hearts of many in her role as Brooke in Universal’s franchise hit Bring It On: In It To Win It. And here’s something we didn’t know — she did all of her own stunts and spent several hours of her own time perfecting each move.
Check out six things you never knew about Cassie Scerbo here!
- I am a HUGE tomboy, although I hide it well due to my high heel fetish and blonde locks! I used to box and I LOVE it. Ever since seeing Rocky as a child, I’ve had a passion for it. I also played soccer for 9 years. I tend to be the most competitive girl I know!
- I was in a girl group signed to Geffen records and DIC entertainment called the “Slumber Party girls”, we were put up in beautiful apartments, traveled all over to NY and France etc., and appeared each Saturday on CBS’ Saturday morning children’s/teen’s programming!
- I want to dye my hair brown with a passion but can’t at the moment for my show!
- I have 3 petite tattoos in which are all of high-importance to me – one is my grandma’s name in a signature-like font, one is a heart but if you look closely it spells God, it’s the heart of God, “where all goodness exists” and the other says “Eternita” which means eternity in Italian. I got because it symbolizes staying one with God, my family and all the close people in my life, and of course, myself.
- I spent most of my childhood years dancing and singing in my undies in the mirror! I’d put on my favorite artists, lock the door and pretend I was on a stage!
- Annnnd, JUST INCASE you haven’t heard I have an extremely close, beautiful, loud, crazy and FUN Italian family! Who I couldn’t live without!!!