EXCLUSIVE! 'Dancing With The Stars' Pro Cheryl Burke Admits She Misses Chad Ochocinco!

Fri, June 25, 2010 5:22pm EDT by 14 Comments
Courtesy of ABC

Courtesy of ABC

Even though they denied rumors of being more than just friends, Cheryl Burke tells us exclusively she misses Chad! So we’re still wondering, Cheryl and Chad, what really went on when your dancing shoes were off?

BFFs, the heated romance between dance partners Cheryl Burke and Chad Ochocinco was SO obvious on Dancing with the Stars last season. So when we caught up with Cheryl on June 25 at The Body Shop’s “Roll Your Way Into A Sweat Free Summer With Revolutionary New NeoDry” event in NYC, we couldn’t help but ask how she’s doing without Chad by her side.

“Yes, absolutely [it's been hard],” Cheryl told us exclusively. “You spend seven days a week with that person for four months and then all of a sudden it’s over, so you have a little bit of that depression for a couple weeks but you get over it.”

Cheryl has danced with many men on DWTS in past seasons — including hotties Gilles Marini and Drew Lachey – but everyone definitely noticed a different chemistry when Cheryl & Chad hit the dance floor.

And good news! There’s still hope for the two, as Cheryl tells us they “definitely keep in touch.”

“I just talked to him the other day, he’s doing really well,” Cheryl said.

Chad, do us all a favor and tell Cheryl how madly in love you are with her — you’ve come so close to saying it already!

— Nicole Karlis

Chad

Posted at 1:15 PM on July 3, 2014

Chad really does love Cheryl

Wordpresss SEO

Posted at 1:57 PM on June 9, 2012

Thanks for another informative site. Where else could I am getting that kind of information written in such an ideal way? I’ve a undertaking that I’m simply now running on, and I have been at the glance out for such info.

PSD to Wordpress Theme

Posted at 11:54 AM on June 9, 2012

hello there and thank you in your information ? I’ve certainly picked up something new from proper here. I did however experience a few technical issues the usage of this website, as I skilled to reload the site lots of occasions prior to I may just get it to load properly. I were brooding about if your web host is OK? No longer that I am complaining, but sluggish loading circumstances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality ranking if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and can glance out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this once more very soon..

aksesoris grand livina

Posted at 1:29 PM on June 8, 2012

Excellent post, very informative. I ponder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You must proceed your writing. I am confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & help other customers like its aided me. Good job.

rosko

Posted at 6:28 AM on July 29, 2010

Cheryl Burke has so much more class than that idiot. He has four kids by who knows how many women. That’s not cool, it plain disgusting. I hope she forgets about this bozo and finds someone who will really appreciate her.

Briane

Posted at 6:05 AM on June 30, 2010

I cannot WAIT until his dating show finally airs, so when its over they might actually admit to something. &just something I noticed, in almost every single interview when they ask if they are dating, Chad never says anything &he always gives this look to Cheryl, like “It’s on you”, and she says they’re just friends. He’s probably not a good liar so he lets her say it lol.

mimi tholsted

Posted at 11:48 AM on June 26, 2010

….so we will see?

Mattie

Posted at 8:34 AM on June 26, 2010

Go for it Chad & Cheryl. Life is so short. Take happiness when you can. Besides Chad, your chemistry with Cheryl is off of the roof. I will never believe that you can fake the chemistry that we got to witness on and off of the dance floor. Much happiness to you two.

Kizzie

Posted at 11:43 PM on June 25, 2010

Everytime Chad told Cheyrl “I love you” I believed it every week. He had major crush and he was fallng in love with her….so evident in interviews and in his smile ;)

When all is said and done if you really want something you go after it no matter what or else you are gonna regret you didnt give it a shot. With that said…we’ll see what happens for the two of them :) Good luck guys!

424523523g

Posted at 10:33 PM on June 25, 2010

=== c h e a p m a k e t .[c o m] ===

159 [u-s-d] [r-o-l-e-x] [o-m-e-g-a] [g-u-c-c-i] [e-d] [g-u-c-c-i] [w-a-t-c-h]

[b-e-s-t] [g-i-f-t] [f-o-r] [y-o-u-r] [p-e-o-p-l-e]

=== c h e a p m a k e t .[c o m] ===

MSLILI82

Posted at 5:49 PM on June 25, 2010

OMG!!! I love them, they’re so cute together! I find it very interesting since he just finished filming his show the other day, and that some folks are reporting that he didn’t choose any of the women from the show, and that he may’ve choosen his baby’s mother. Not, too sure about that one, if true I think he may’ve made that decision bc he was receiving alot of backlash for not having any african-american women on the show or maybe its a publity stunt to choose no one bc he’s really in love with Cheryl. Also, he stated numerous of times that Cheryl would’ve been the one and the show is basically the only thing that stop them from dating. I wish they get together already, all this suspense is killing me, we shall she after his show airs.

gbtw

Posted at 7:34 PM on June 25, 2010

cheryl is very unique and very sexy in her own way. she always connects with her men. i didn’t watch her with chad, but she is very passionate about what she does and who she does it with, and it all comes through. she is a passionate woman. good for them if they’re in love, but i think she falls in love with all of her men, doesn’t she? i don’t mean that in a bad way- but she seemed to love gilles (but he was married!), and i’ve heard a lot of rumors about her off camera romance with drew, too. so, who knows if these two were really an item. forbidden fruit is always hot though, that’s for sure!

inky10

Posted at 11:58 AM on June 26, 2010

@gbtw If you had seen Cheryl and Cheryl together, you would have seen the difference in chemistry. You also do Cheryl a great disservice by your implications in your post regarding her professionalism with her married dance partners.

inky10

Posted at 11:59 AM on June 26, 2010

Opps, I meant Cheryl and Chad together.