Robert Pattinson Loves Kristen Stewart Because She's A 'Real Woman'!

Thu, June 24, 2010 1:15pm EDT by 8 Comments

Getty Images

Getty Images

Rob Pattinson can’t stop gushing about his GF, Kristen Stewart – calls her smart, mature and real!

Yep, the man is in love! Robert Pattinson has nothing but compliments for his on-and-offscreen girlfriend Kristen Stewart. In fact, the two are so close that R-Patz even says he and his lady love “understand each other without words!”

“What I especially like about her is that she’s like me, not dizzy from fans and press attention. She stays true to herself and very smart for her age. With each movie she matured,” the 24-year-old British hunk told Grazia Russia of his 20-year-old girlfriend, adding, “During the filming of Eclipse, I realized that she matured a lot and become a real woman. And, of course, it’s a lot easier to work with person I worked before. We understand each other without the words. I can tell Kristen about all my problems. But honestly I don’t have to… because she’s in same position as I am.”

The Twilight Saga star continued, “Kristen really cares about me and I’m very grateful for this. She’s the most honest and genuine person I’ve ever met. She always listens and gives good advice regardless of her own interests.”

But watch out, Kristen! Unlike his onscreen character, Edward Cullen, Rob says he doesn’t believe in eternal love! “The idea seems strange to me,” he said. “It’s so boring to spend your whole life with the same person.”

Laura Schreffler

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Lena

Posted at 3:20 PM on June 24, 2010

I agree, Rob, completely.
I’ve always thought Kristen was down to earth and real, ever since I saw her in Speak. She always seemed like a smart, good person.
And I agree, the idea of spending your entire life with just one person is extremely boring, why would anyone want that???

someone

Posted at 2:44 AM on December 8, 2010

well, i know someone who like to spend the whole life with one person only, and it is EDWARD!

gabs

Posted at 2:09 PM on June 24, 2010

she said the same thing once too about eternal love that she didnt believe in soulmates

LuvinTwilight143

Posted at 1:56 PM on June 24, 2010

He so sweet but the only thing I don’t like is he says it’s boring to stay with one perso. Your whole life that’s messed up LOL but I still love him :)

Kat

Posted at 1:34 PM on June 24, 2010

Okaay now thats the CUTEST thing!! He is soooo in love with that girl! I mean come on! They are so together :)

Hollywoodlife Erin

Posted at 3:05 PM on June 24, 2010

Kat, I don’t think they are together. He may really like her but did you see ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ last night with the whole cast on Jimmy Kimmel? Rob would say nice things about Kristen but she was SO COLD to him – she seemed so much sweeter and friendlier to Taylor so I don’t think she likes Rob. Unless you think that’s all an act? I don’t know, it may be!

Valarie

Posted at 7:46 PM on June 27, 2010

I’m not one of the crazy twilight fans BUT it is very clear that KStew and RPatz are a couple. So much evidence….Let’s look at the way she was holding Rob on the premiere like her rock…the smile she gave him when saw him…leaving together after the party; a birthday trip to see him; the concert of Kings of Leons; the way Rob looks at her; and the list goes on and on. And honestly…if I am being linked to someone and it’s not true….I wouldn’t do all these things. I’m not saying they are going to marry next week but those two are more than friends…not ever friends with benefits…they are more.

smiles

Posted at 1:25 PM on June 24, 2010

awwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats so sweet kristen stewart is so lucky to have a man such as rob by her side nomatter what the media says about them two or her.