We’ve all wondered about this since the day we learned Jake and Vienna weren’t intimate… is Jake gay? Vienna claims to have the answer!
What a shock… not! The question that has been on everyone’s minds since Jake Pavelka, 32, and his fiancee Vienna Girardi, 24, announced their breakup June 21 — Is Jake GAY? — has finally been answered. “Vienna told me, ‘I don’t think Jake is into girls,’” a source tells RadarOnline!
Vienna apparently decided Jake was gay after six months of him refusing to be intimate with her. “He just wasn’t ever physical with her,” explains the source, and she just couldn’t believe it was only due to his “religious” conviction of wanting to wait until marriage.
“Even though she was in love with him, she knew he didn’t love her,” the source continues. “He was only nice to her in front of the cameras and he was only affectionate on the red carpet!” That’s exactly what Vienna said directly in her Star magazine interview.
The possibility that Jake “isn’t into women” answers so many questions about his breakup with Vienna. And if Vienna’s suspicions are true, it’s better for both of them that they got out of their engagement sooner rather than later.
At least this eliminates the possibility of Jake running back to this season’s Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky. If he doesn’t like women, he probably WON’T be making a guest appearance to win her heart back!
— Lindsey DiMattina
Read More About Jake & Vienna HERE!
- Exclusive Photo Proof! It’ No Surprise Jake & Vienna Broke Up-She’s Been A Vixen Since College!
- Vienna Girardi Reveals Why SHE Left ‘Bachelor’ Jake Pavelka: ‘He Won’t Be Intimate With Me’
- Vienna Girardi Tweets About Her Breakup: ‘Relationships Are Like Glass’
- Exclusive! Eyewitnesses Tell Us Jake & Vienna ‘Were Very Loving’ The Last Time They Were Seen Together!
- We Told You It Wouldn’t Last-Jake & Vienna Have Split!