WATCH VIDEO! Countess LuAnn Might NOT Return For A Third Season Of 'New York Housewives!'

Thu, June 24, 2010 12:51pm EDT by 5 Comments
Loading video...

BFFs, we spoke to the lovely Countess LuAnn de Lesseps and she tells us she isn’t sure if she’ll continue to do the real housewives series!

Countess LuAnn de Lesseps, 45, was glowing June 24, at the NYC premiere of Grown Ups, on the arm of her boyfriend, Jacques Azoulay, and she reveals she might be done with reality TV. The star of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of New York is in her third season and it may be her last.

“Well I didn’t say I wouldn’t return but again I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it,” she says.

Even though she’s not exactly saying she’s not all in for a fourth season, it definitely sounds a little up in the air.

The reality star went on to talk about her ideal date with her boyfriend of one year, Jacques.

“A romantic date for me would be dinner in a garden in Manhattan if it’s warm enough,” she says. “And there’s candle light and a good glass of red wine.”

We wanted to know if she’d ever consider getting married again after her husband of 16 years left her for another woman in 2009.

“Why not,” she says smiling. “But I wouldn’t film it.”

-Chloe Melas

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

staubber

Posted at 6:06 PM on June 24, 2010

I don’t see LuAnn as classy I see her as stuffy.

lovesithl

Posted at 1:45 PM on June 24, 2010

I used to love LuAnn, but if she keeps her “singing career” than I’ll be glad she’s gone, I just hope thats not why she’s leaving!

gbtw

Posted at 1:51 PM on June 24, 2010

yes. tho it can be entertaining to watch people make fools of themselves, i wanted luann to be above foolery. i also couldn’t take one more “that’s what i’m talking about” from that cheesy producer. who SAYS THAT anymore? lame. the only reason i would want luann on the show would be for her to teach us proper etiquette and to exemplify how to carry oneself with class in the face of drama and idiocy. i didn’t really get that out of her this season though, so maybe it’s time for her to go. i don’t really see them inviting her back, but i don’t know if they have anyone else to fill the holes and add some interest. jennifer gilbert is nice and all, but she’s too normal and plain to pull in viewers. sonja, of course, was both likable and fun to watch. she’s a keeper.

Hollywoodlife Erin

Posted at 3:08 PM on June 24, 2010

Yea I agree I think it’s the Countess’s time to leave. She’s really not so classy and her singing career is shameless. I have major love for Sonja though- couldn’t think of a better replacement! Bye Bye LuAnn

gbtw

Posted at 3:46 PM on June 24, 2010

lol… love the “not so classy” comment about her singing! i also thought it was “not so classy” when she was judging bethenny’s pee on a stick moment, and declaring that she would never let the cameras into her bathroom or her bedroom… meanwhile, she was shot in that dated slinky camisole thing in jill’s guest bed! “not so classy” and a hypocrite! lol… luann, darling (remember, not “dear”), c’mon now.