Vienna was tired of feeling unloved by her fiancé Jake. She left him AND her engagement ring behind to start over in Florida!
The Bachelor‘s Jake Pavelka, 32, has left fiancée Vienna Girardi, 24, completely heart broken and lost. “I literally have been living six months with this guy who won’t be intimate with me,” she tells Star magazine. “He kisses me only if we’re on a red carpet or if cameras are there. He really, really wants to be an actor. This wasn’t supposed to be our life!”
Tired of Jake’s excuses and lack of affection, Vienna flew back to Florida on June 22, while Jake was in Georgia filming his guest appearance on the Lifetime series Drop Dead Diva. “I wrote Jake a letter telling him I’m leaving him and laying out exactly why,” she says. “All he’ll see is [the] letter I wrote him, with his engagement ring on top. … We still sleep in the same bed together, but there’s nothing there. And, it’s not just physical, he doesn’t try to talk to me or get to know me!”
Here’s what Vienna has to say about the split:
- Jake wouldn’t be intimate with her: He made excuses, like he was doing a “religious fast,” “he didn’t feel like it,” “he wanted to wait for marriage,” Vienna says. Lastly, Jake blamed it on their constant fighting turning him off.
- Jake screwed up Valentine’s day: “I set up rose petals, had a bubble bath running and got into the bath,” Vienna says. “And Jake never came in — he told me that he just didn’t feel like it that night!”
- Jake wouldn’t cuddle or hold her: “When you wake up in the morning, I want you to kiss me and say good morning,” Vienna said to Jake. “He’d do that for a few days but then go back to like it was before.”
- Jakes stopped saying “I love you!” “We haven’t said ‘I love you’ for a couple of days,” Vienna says. “I’m the one who always says it, every phone call.”
- Jake was more focused on his career than his marriage: “Every second we’re together, it’s always business with Jake,” Vienna explains. “He went on auditions while I sat in the apartment doing nothing.”
- Jake lied about his career ambitions: “I thought he was a pilot,” Vienna says. “He really wants to be an actor. This wasn’t supposed to be our life.”
- Jake moved Vienna to an unfamiliar place: “He moved me out to LA,” she said. “I didn’t know anyone there!”
- Jake never talked about wedding plans, EVER: “The whole story I said about finding Jimmy Choos for the wedding … was all a lie,” Vienna admits. “Whenever I’d bring up the wedding to Jake, he’d just blow me off or ignore me.”
- Jake killed Vienna’s self-confidence: “Jake has made me hate myself,” she says. “Being with someone who won’t be intimate with me, who is constantly fighting with me, has totally taken away all my self-esteem!”
Vienna just couldn’t take it anymore — so she left. “I care about [Jake], I do, but I can’t take it anymore,” she says. “I want the happy Vienna back!”
- Lindsey DiMattina
Read More About Jake & Vienna HERE!
- Jake Pavelka Tells His Side Of The Story-’I Was Betrayed!’
- Confirmed! Jake Pavelka & Vienna Girardi Split A Month Ago & She Is Dating Gregory Michael!
- Exclusive! Eyewitnesses Tell Us Jake & Vienna ‘Were Very Loving’ The Last Time They Were Seen Together!
- We Told You It Wouldn’t Last-Jake & Vienna Have Split