Vienna Girardi Reveals Why SHE Left 'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka: He 'Won't Be Intimate With Me!'

Wed, June 23, 2010 10:04am EDT by 15 Comments
Splashnews.com

Splashnews.com

Vienna was tired of feeling unloved by her fiancé Jake. She left him AND her engagement ring behind to start over in Florida!

The Bachelor‘s Jake Pavelka, 32, has left fiancée Vienna Girardi, 24, completely heart broken and lost. “I literally have been living six months with this guy who won’t be intimate with me,” she tells Star magazine. “He kisses me only if we’re on a red carpet or if cameras are there. He really, really wants to be an actor. This wasn’t supposed to be our life!”

Tired of Jake’s excuses and lack of affection, Vienna flew back to Florida on June 22, while Jake was in Georgia filming his guest appearance on the Lifetime series Drop Dead Diva. “I wrote Jake a letter telling him I’m leaving him and laying out exactly why,” she says. “All he’ll see is [the] letter I wrote him, with his engagement ring on top. … We still sleep in the same bed together, but there’s nothing there. And, it’s not just physical, he doesn’t try to talk to me or get to know me!”

Here’s what Vienna has to say about the split:

1. Jake wouldn’t be intimate with her: He made excuses, like he was doing a “religious fast,” “he didn’t feel like it,” “he wanted to wait for marriage,” Vienna says. Lastly, Jake blamed it on their constant fighting turning him off.
  2. Jake screwed up Valentine’s day: “I set up rose petals, had a bubble bath running and got into the bath,” Vienna says. “And Jake never came in — he told me that he just didn’t feel like it that night!”
  3. Jake wouldn’t cuddle or hold her: “When you wake up in the morning, I want you to kiss me and say good morning,” Vienna said to Jake. “He’d do that for a few days but then go back to like it was before.”
  4. Jakes stopped saying “I love you!” “We haven’t said ‘I love you’ for a couple of days,” Vienna says. “I’m the one who always says it, every phone call.”
  5. Jake was more focused on his career than his marriage: “Every second we’re together, it’s always business with Jake,” Vienna explains. “He went on auditions while I sat in the apartment doing nothing.”
  6. Jake lied about his career ambitions: “I thought he was a pilot,” Vienna says. “He really wants to be an actor. This wasn’t supposed to be our life.”
  7. Jake moved Vienna to an unfamiliar place: “He moved me out to LA,” she said. “I didn’t know anyone there!”
  8. Jake never talked about wedding plans, EVER: “The whole story I said about finding Jimmy Choos for the wedding … was all a lie,” Vienna admits. “Whenever I’d bring up the wedding to Jake, he’d just blow me off or ignore me.”
  9. Jake killed Vienna’s self-confidence: “Jake has made me hate myself,” she says. “Being with someone who won’t be intimate with me, who is constantly fighting with me, has totally taken away all my self-esteem!”

Vienna just couldn’t take it anymore — so she left. “I care about [Jake], I do, but I can’t take it anymore,” she says. “I want the happy Vienna back!”

And the question of Vienna’s new man — she made no mention of Gregory Michael during her interview with Star.

- Lindsey DiMattina

Read More About Jake & Vienna HERE!

1. Jake Pavelka Tells His Side Of The Story-‘I Was Betrayed!’
  2. Confirmed! Jake Pavelka & Vienna Girardi Split A Month Ago & She Is Dating Gregory Michael!
  1. Exclusive! Eyewitnesses Tell Us Jake & Vienna ‘Were Very Loving’ The Last Time They Were Seen Together!
  2. We Told You It Wouldn’t Last-Jake & Vienna Have Split

Get the scoop from our friends at Limelife.com

1. Nicole Richie’s DUI probation extended
  2. Fans already lining up for ‘Eclipse’ premiere
  3. Why does Ali Lohan look like she’s 40?
  4. Miley Cyrus’ stylist talks about album cover look

Jackie

Posted at 3:35 AM on November 7, 2011

I’ve only just watched the Bachelor that Jake was on and now the Bachelorette. Right from when he was on the Bachelor I could tell he was gay. He acted exactly like my ex-boyfriend who I left for the same reasons as Vienna did and because it was obvious to me that he was not into women. He was just in denial and wanted the whole show of a pretty girlfriend etc to show he was ‘straight’. I completely understand where Vienna was coming from but could totally tell it was going to happen from experience. I don’t think Jake’s as good an actor as he thinks he is because I could see straight through his ‘straight’ act. Poor Vienna, it’s a terrible self-esteem blow to be with a closeted gay man it makes you feel so unattractive & unloved.

frank

Posted at 5:56 PM on July 5, 2010

I can’t believe that so many of you didnt spot that this guy was gay during the show. I would tell everyone I knew that watched this show that Jake is gay.

frank

Posted at 5:54 PM on July 5, 2010

I have said since the show aired that Jake is gay. He is one of those guys that wants the kids and family, but is gay. So him not wanting to be intimate with her is no surprise to me.

gossipjuice

Posted at 4:23 AM on July 4, 2010

I don’t blame her for that!She’ve made an wise decision!

Jenn

Posted at 2:48 AM on July 1, 2010

Jake was obviously holding on their relationship because he’s a famewh0re. It’s terrible how he used that girl and led on her just for his own career ambitions. He probably knew very early on that he wasn’t going to marry her or even continue to have sex with her. What goes around comes around. Now he’ll only be seen as a closeted sexually-confused a-hole. He’s never going to be taken seriously as an actor.

Beaglet

Posted at 3:21 PM on June 24, 2010

Jake turned into Jerk. Hate to say it though, Vienna sausage was his rebound. You always have one after a hard fall.

gbtw

Posted at 3:06 PM on June 23, 2010

we all know that vienna is no saint (and none of us are), though i have loved her almost from day one. but jake, he’s the one not to be trusted here. i believe every word of her story, and in her shoes, most of us would’ve sold that story to the highest bidder. let’s be honest. jake is a fake. he’s trying to cover his @ss, but he’s a fake. if he can act, he has the looks of a soap star, but- i honestly think this guy is a dbag. i thought he was just boring, but i think he’s a conniving pos now. as i’m saying everywhere on here today, how is such a self-professed perfect man single at his age? let the real jake out, gay or not… he can’t be any worse than this fake jake.

JBwife

Posted at 12:33 PM on June 23, 2010

Thats the worst fiance ever! If they got married she probably would have cheated and she would seem like the bad guy.

gbtw

Posted at 3:02 PM on June 23, 2010

exactly! thank goodness she is getting out NOW!

Fuzz

Posted at 11:27 AM on June 23, 2010

Yep, he’s the famewh*re but SHE is the one running to the tabloids about the lame story?

Hello, Pot? It’s Kettle calling.

SHUgirl2011

Posted at 3:24 PM on June 23, 2010

I totally hear you on that one! I think they’ll be selling every last detail of their relationship to the tabloids until there’s nothing left for them to talk about!

Ryan

Posted at 10:36 AM on June 23, 2010

Dude is gay. How the hell you not want to tap that ass? What a loser. Good thing she gets out now before coming home and seeing the dude doing it with men.

And not “feeling it” during valentine’s day?? DEFINITELY HOMO!! That’s a guarantee banging right there, and u don’t feel it? Lol.

gbtw

Posted at 3:15 PM on June 23, 2010

although you sound a little ‘phobic, i actually agree with you re jake. i’m starting to think this guy is gay b/c 1- there’s a reason why mr. perfect pilot is single, and 2- guys don’t turn down sex that often that early, particularly when they’re claiming to be so in love. his story is just all sorts of fake and doesn’t add up at all. if we were to find out he is a gay fame whore, it’d all add up. thank goodness for vienna that she had the sense to get the hell out of there.

lindsey

Posted at 5:45 PM on June 23, 2010

I agree: I think Jake is gay!

mimi

Posted at 10:28 AM on June 23, 2010

Yes clearly Jake got a taste of the “ligelight” and wanted more of that……just put your own life together now fast, he is a geek…cheesy and a crybaby….boring!