WATCH! Toby's 'Hills' & 'City' Scoop! Brody Jenner Says 'McKaela Is CRAZY' & No One Trusts Olivia Palermo!

Wed, June 23, 2010 10:19am EDT by 10 Comments
Loading video...

In case you missed a second of last night’s The Hills and The City, I’m here to tell you all you need to know about Audrina’s break up — and what sneaky Olivia is up to!

Hey BFFs! It’s Toby, back with the dish on this week’s episodes of The Hills and The City! I couldn’t believe Kristin Cavallari and Allie Lutz fought AGAIN over the whole break-in scandal. And on top of that, Brody Jenner majorly dissed McKaela in front of all his guy friends! Oh, and did I mention that Audrina Patridge and Ryan Cabrera are dunzo?

As usual, The City had its drama, too. Elle got ready for the Ke$ha photo-shoot, while Olivia Palermo was out and about choosing accessories. But the million dollar quesiton is: Did she really pick out those shoes?! Meanwhile, fashionistas Whitney Port and Roxy Olin dazzled some buyers, but everything didn’t go exactly smoothly.

Watch my video for the full scoop, and drop me a comment to let me know what YOU thought of last night’s episodes!

— Toby Milstein

Check out more ‘Hills’ & ‘City’ Drama HERE!

1. When East Meets West! It’s A Battle Of The MTV Reality Stars
  2. Hills & City Scoop! Kristin Shows Her Claws & Olivia Is A Total Airhead!
  3. Audrina Blasts Heidi & Spencer: Their Split Sounds Like A ‘Stunt’ To Me!
  4. Heidi Montag Gets Serious About Divorce: Hires Bigshot Lawyer To Handle The Split

Get the scoop from our friends at Glamour.com

1. Eclipse Beauty: How to DIY the Twilight star’s hair and makeup looks
  2. 10 things he’s thinking when you’re naked!
  3. What to do with a naked man?
  4. Cute wedding worthy shoes you can actually dance in!

Toby'sChaver

Posted at 10:23 PM on June 23, 2010

Toby I had a little bit of trouble understanding this past episode of the hills but your points that you make were so great! I rewatched the episode and everything makes sense now! Thanks so much you really rock keep up the great videos!!:)

yoni k- urbiggestfan

Posted at 9:08 PM on June 23, 2010

Toby,love the blog. your my role model. i just cant wait till the dish on next weeks episode

JZ

Posted at 5:52 PM on June 23, 2010

I was never a fan of the hills until I started watching these videos of you toby and it has made me want to watch the episodes every week. I LOVE YOU TOBY!! BE MY BFF!!!

justina

Posted at 5:35 PM on June 23, 2010

i have never watched the hills or the city until i came across your videos! you make the shows so much more fun!

Kristinaaaaxooo

Posted at 5:23 PM on June 23, 2010

I have literally watched all of your videos and whoever you are, you are amazing! so cute in front of the camera. Hollywood Life, keep this girl of yours. she will go far.

I LOVE TOBY

Posted at 4:12 PM on June 23, 2010

awesome toby!!!! you’re amazing!

LovessTobyy

Posted at 3:11 PM on June 23, 2010

yayay toby!!!! your the best!!!

AvidWatcherOfMTV

Posted at 3:06 PM on June 23, 2010

Wow, I missed this week’s episode of the Hills. And now, thanks to you Toby, I feel like I didn’t miss it. Thanks for making my life easier. I look forward to more of your videos. PLZ MAKE MORE!!!

xoxo (-;

Tobylover

Posted at 1:50 PM on June 23, 2010

GREAT recap Toby!! I don’t trust Olivia either. PS whoever taped you did such a great job. You look gorg!

ScArSdAle QT

Posted at 11:57 AM on June 23, 2010

NO! Olivia obviously didn’t pick out the shoes, but who cares? Erin was being SO crazy. I can’t deal. LET OLIVIA LIVE. She’s phenomenal.

and Whitney was being EVIL to Roxy! It’s just not her fault that the guy screwed up the order. UGH.

Anyways, many thanks to the next Katie Couric for another riveting segment. Xoxo.