The actress speaks to a monthly mag about how her new film roles and pregnant BFFs have inspired her to have a child of her own!
It looks like Jennifer Aniston won’t just be playing a mom in her upcoming films The Switch and Just Go With It, she is finally ready to have a child of her own! A source tells OK! that in an upcoming interview in a monthly mag, “Jennifer says that she will do everything in her power to have a baby ‘as soon as possible,’ and she says she is ready for that now.” It seems like Jen is getting serious about becoming a mom!
Jen does not have a clear plan yet for how she would have the baby according to the source, exploring in vitro, surrogacy, adoption, or the good old fashioned way – getting pregnant with one of the men in her life. Perhaps new BF Jason Sudekis or former flame Gerard Butler, who Jen previously stated would make a great dad.
Read More About Jennifer HERE!
- Don’t Be Jealous Jen, Brooklyn Decker Says You Have An Amazing Bikini Bod!
- Jen Anison May Go Topless In Her Next Movie! Her Hot New Role Shows Off Her ‘Aggressive Sexuality!’
- Omg! Jen And Brad’s Intimate Business Meeting!
Get the scoop from our friends at Limelife.com
- Nicole Richie’s DUI probation extended
- Fans already lining up for ‘Eclipse’ premiere
- Why does Ali Lohan look like she’s 40?
- Miley Cyrus’ stylist talks about album cover look