It doesn’t look like there will be a reconciliation in the near future for Jake and Vienna. The two are battling it out on magazine covers with very different stories. Who do you think is telling the truth?
Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi are over! News of the reality couple’s breakup surfaced June 22, and shocked everyone. The seemingly happy couple were thought to be planning a wedding and completing the ABC Bachelor fairytale. But now the claws are coming out! Both Vienna and Jake grace the covers of weekly magazines, June 23, telling their individual sides of the story. It’s a “he said, she said” battle and it’s getting heated.
Vienna is on the cover of Star magazine accusing Jake of emotionally abusing her and not being intimate with her for four out of the six months they were together. But Jake refuses to acknowledge any of Vienna’s claims and tells his side to People magazine.
- Jake says he broke up with Vienna because she sold her story to Star: “That seriously breaks my trust. I would never do that to her. I am beside myself that she would dishonor the relationship like that.”
- He says he really was in love with Vienna: “For the skeptics out there, I followed my heart, and if I had to do it all over again, I would make the same decision over and over. I don’t regret what I did.”
- Jake claims Vienna was jealous: “She was watching these doors fly open for me, and it was causing an intense amount of jealously.”
- He comments on her reported relationship with actor Michael Gregory: “That is not what caused the breakup, but it’s a factor … I’m not going to be in a relationship that I don’t fully trust.”
- Jake feels betrayed: “America couldn’t stand that I chose her, and I’d defend her. For everything to come apart like this, I absolutely feel betrayed. I feel like I don’t even know her.”
- Jake reveals they had no problems in their sex lives: “That’s insane [that she alleges we don't have sex]. That’s being dramatic and that’s reaching. She has me mistaken for somebody else.”
- Vienna would sleep all day and wasn’t motivated: “[I told her] Babe, go get your experience, and I will support you. But sleeping until 10:30 every day is not going to cut it, and it felt like a big load. It’s not my place as a fiance to financially support somebody. It’s been a lack of respect and support on her part.”
- He wants the ring back: “Yes [I want it back]. We’re no longer engaged, and she can’t wear that ring. I’m trying to just get back up on my feet. I’ve got some really interesting things acting-wise coming down the pipeline.”
- They won’t reconcile:“In my mind it’s over … I’m never going to say never but I’m not pursuing her, and she’s not pursuing me.”
- He thinks she might have cheated: “I’m not going to be surprised if more stuff comes out. I have no idea. I’m just putting my seatbelt on.”
Read More About Jake & Vienna HERE!
- Confirmed! Jake Pavelka & Vienna Girardi Split A Month Ago & She Is Dating Gregory Michael!
- Exclusive! Eyewitnesses Tell Us Jake & Vienna ‘Were Very Loving’ The Last Time They Were Seen Together!
- We Told You It Wouldn’t Last-Jake & Vienna Have Split!