Lindsay Lohan And Gerard Butler's Sexy Pool Party!

Sat, June 19, 2010 4:14pm EST by 7 Comments
INFphoto.com, Getty Images

INFphoto.com, Getty Images

The two stars spend an entire afternoon getting friendly before allegedly heading to a hotel together!

Gerard Butler seems to have found his latest lady conquest in troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan! Sources tell The Sun that the pair spent last weekend getting VERY cozy at an LA pool party!

“They arrived at the party separately. When they saw each other they got together and embraced,” says an eyewitness. “As the afternoon wore on, they became more and more friendly and eventually one thing led to another and they left together.”

The pair apparently headed off to a hotel after the party where they were, “not leaving each other’s sides.”

Given Gerard’s history with women like Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, and Cameron Diaz, we have a hard time thinking this was anything more than a brief fling!

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

free 3gp video converter

Posted at 7:41 AM on June 16, 2014

Heya! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I
needed to ask. Does building a well-established website such as yours require a large amount of work?
I am brand new to writing a blog but I do write in my diary every day.

I’d like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and
feelings online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners.

Appreciate it!

BS

Posted at 12:40 PM on June 20, 2010

Do people really believe this BS? The paps follow her around 24 7 yet they didnt get a pic of them at the hotel together riiiight lol

fhfhfdhgwt

Posted at 8:52 AM on June 20, 2010

had better taste in women, she is a skank! Wonder who the ’source’ is….. probably Dina

15u-s-d- E-d Ha-rdy, Gu-cci, L–V, Lac–oste T-shirts
31 u–s–d Coa–ch,Gu–cci,L–V,Cha—nel han–dbag,
15u-s-d- Gucci,E–d Ha–rd–y sun–gl—a-sses
cheapmaket.c–om
=================

fhfhfdhgwt

Posted at 8:52 AM on June 20, 2010

I thought he had better taste in women, she is a skank! Wonder who the ’source’ is

15u-s-d- E-d Ha-rdy, Gu-cci, L–V, Lac–oste T-shirts
31 u–s–d Coa–ch,Gu–cci,L–V,Cha—nel han–dbag,
15u-s-d- Gucci,E–d Ha–rd–y sun–gl—a-sses
cheapmaket.c–om
=================

Ryan Rockhard

Posted at 11:18 PM on June 19, 2010

Poor Man’s Russell Crowe + B-list über-skank = Anyone surprised?

staubber

Posted at 8:32 PM on June 19, 2010

eewww I thought he had better taste in women, she is a skank! Wonder who the ‘source’ is….. probably Dina

galey

Posted at 6:14 PM on June 19, 2010

I knew he was lacking somewhere just couldn’t quite figure it out until now….he has no “brains” at least not on top of his shoulders. He must be getting really hard up though.