It’s the perfect private getaway — R-Patz & K-Stew can finally have some alone time!
Twilight stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart finally found a secret hideaway … a one bedroom, two story lakeside house hidden in the outskirts of LA! And they’ll definitely enjoy the private pad, as K-Stew hand-picked it out herself. “Rob asked Kristen to look for a place for him in LA” for the summer, an insider close to the couple tells Us Weekly. “She doesn’t have a movie to work on for a while,” so she was free to meet with a realtor and check out the pad.
Privacy is the main reason K-Stew, 20, picked out the little house on the lake. And now, for the summer, Rob, 24, doesn’t have to worry about being judged for leaving his closes everywhere or making the bed.
The only time they will have to be apart is when Rob has to go to set to film his new movie, Water For Elephants, with Reese Witherspoon.
Sounds perfect for them!
— Lindsey DiMattina
Get More on this Hot Eclipse Couple:
- BREAKING! Rob Reveals He Learned How To Romance Kristen From His Dad!
- Are R-Patz & K-Stew Finished? Did She Drive Him Away?
- Find Out Why R-Patz Would Break Up With K-Stew!
Check out these stories from our BFFs at Starpulse.com
- Robert Pattinson Still Haunted By Nude Scene
- Animal Lovers Angry Chris Klein Was Drinking & Driving With His Dog
- Katy Perry Attends Volkswagens New 2011 Compact Sedan World Premiere
- A Bra-less Lindsay Lohan Doesn’t Let Her SCRAM Bracelet Stop Her From Having Fun