Katie Holmes looked so pretty with a full face of makeup and a beautiful retro ‘do!
Katie Holmes hasn’t exactly been killing it on the red carpet lately. From unflattering dresses, to unkempt tresses, to not enough makeup, she just hasn’t been on point. That’s why I was so happy to see her looking absolutely stunning at the premiere of hubby Tom Cruise‘s new flick, Knight and Day in Seville, Spain on June 16. Her warm, bronze skin looks amazing up against her shimmery, silver lids and lush lashes. Her nude lip with peachy undertones is so simple yet so chic and polished. And then there’s that gorgeous hair! I absolutely love her sleek, side parted hair and shiny, retro waves. It such a classic and beautiful look. Let’s hope that Katie keeps up the good work and continues on this tres, tres chic path!
Get More on the Pretty Katie Holmes:
- K-Stew & Taylor Vs. Tom & Katie: Who’s The Hotter Red Carpet Couple?
- Katie, Take A Cue From Suri! She’s Totally Put Together & You’re Looking Super Schlubby!
- Awkward Pairing Alert! Super-Tall Katie Holmes Made Daniel Radcliffe Look Crazy Small At The Tony’s!
Check out the hot scoop from our BFFs at Glamour.com
- Eclipse Beauty: How to DIY the Twilight Stars’ Hair and Makeup Looks
- 39 Must-Have Summer Shoes (Under $100!)
- 53 Swimsuits That’ll Make You Look 10 Pounds Thinner
- 31 Under-$200 Dresses You Can Wear to All Your Summer Weddings