EXCLUSIVE! What Does Jon Gosselin Love Most About His New GF? Her Job! What EXACTLY Does THAT Mean?

Thu, June 17, 2010 10:00pm EST by 9 Comments
Loading video...

Think Jon’s latest relationship will last?

Jon Gosselin is slow to put a label on his relationship with so-called girlfriend Ellen Ross. In fact, the two seem ready for splitsville if the octodad’s glowing review of his new lady love is any indication.

“[What do I love about her?] She has a job!” the 33-year-old former Jon & Kate Plus 8 star laughed to HollywoodLife.com exclusively at THQ’s E3 “Take No Prisoners” party in LA June 16. “No, she has her life, her friends. I have my life and my friends. We don’t mix friends. This is business, she has her own job, she works for the government.”

Wow, sounds like a brilliant relationship. Just how did this obvious (sarcasm) love match meet?

“I used to work for the government. I was a co-worker,” the octodad tells us. “We met through a mutual friend. It was kind of like a blind date. We just hit it off at a backyard BBQ in PA. Good times.”

As for whether the relationship is getting serious, Jon is hesitant. “Well, it’s EXCLUSIVE. [We’re] just taking it day by day.”

Ellen, 23, HAS met his kids, however. “I felt it was appropriate,” Jon defends himself. “I felt safe. There was no explanation or anything like that. She was fine with it. She helps out great. I don’t have my nannies, so she does things I would never even think about, like games and board games. You know, I just moved back [from NYC] so I have a one-bedroom apartment and with eight kids in a one-bedroom apartment, you have to find a way to occupy time.”

Sorry Ellen, but we think he means YOU.

Laura Schreffler & interview by Russ Weakland

1. CHECK THIS OUT! Jon’s SECOND Stoned Video ‘I Was So Drunk Last Night!’
  2. Bonnie Says: Jon Gosselin, Getting Stoned On Video Is Cruel To Your Kids!

Angie

Posted at 10:18 AM on June 22, 2010

This is a man with 8 kids that he’s had for 6-9 years and he doesn’t know how to occupy their time? Ellen thinks of board games and games? Does Jon not know that such things exist? What did he do to occupy their time before, when he was with the kids? I know, he hid in his closet and played on his computer so he wouldn’t have to take care of the kids.

Angie

Posted at 10:14 AM on June 22, 2010

HE felt it was appropriate for the kids to meet this girl and that HE felt safe. Uh-huh…SHE was fine with it. Hey, Jon! WHAT ABOUT YOUR LITTLE KIDS!? It’s so wonderful that you and Ellen felt fine. Did the KIDS feel fine? Does that even matter to you? What the…is WRONG with you? The way Kate used to talk to you makes so much sense to me now. How do you talk to someone who is all about themselves, doesn’t take their kids into consideration (they’re not even in 2nd place, that’s reserved for your girl of the moment) and has no BRAIN?

Call Ellen Ross

Posted at 1:18 PM on June 19, 2010

If you have a problem with me, call me at (717) 695-7603. Ellen Ross

Meliisa Becker

Posted at 7:45 PM on June 22, 2010

Are you kidding me???? Seems you and Jon are made for each other! Your both as STUPID as stupid gets! why the hell would post your # for the whole world to see…. Get a damn life would you? and leave those poor kids alone!

Fairmount PArk Apts

Posted at 10:58 AM on June 19, 2010

She has had two other guys live with her in the past year. I’m sure he’ll be gone soon enough.

Fairmount PArk Apts

Posted at 10:51 PM on June 18, 2010

The girlfriend lives at:
1101 Yverdon Dr., Apt C7, Camp Hill, PA 17011

missyet

Posted at 9:15 PM on June 18, 2010

give him a break…. he deserves better on his own not you all dumb people even though u dont know him well…. Love you JON!!!!

mike

Posted at 10:15 AM on June 18, 2010

He is a trainwreck for anyone close to him, and unfortunately that includes his 8 kids. They are the real victims here, not Jon or any of his girlfriends.

Lisa R.