Is This The Best Lea Michele's Hair Has Looked Yet?

Tue, June 15, 2010 12:06pm EDT by 7 Comments
Courtesy of ABC

Courtesy of ABC

Gorgeous Glee gal Lea Michele showed off some serious hair today, do you love it?

Lea Michele has got some seriously enviable hair. Just check out this stunning coif she sported at Live with Regis and Kelly on June 14. The Glee star, who recently got herself some fantastic fringe, came on the show with super long and super thick tresses. I love how healthy and shiny Lea’s hair looks. And, those waves are to die for! If Lea doesn’t have extensions in I just might die. I mean, it can’t be humanly possible to have that amazing of hair, can it? We do know that Lea is a huge fan of Dove hair products. “Dove Hair Care has now become one of my new favorite things,” Lea says. “The products take care of the damage so I can focus on performing rather than worrying about my hair!” We wouldn’t worry about our hair too if it looked so fabulous! So, do you think this is Lea’s best hair look yet too?

-Marta Topran

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Elizabeth

Posted at 1:39 AM on June 28, 2010

Lea Michele looked gorgeous on Regis and Kelly! But then again, she always looks gorgeous.

Joey

Posted at 7:55 PM on June 15, 2010

Hair looks great and she was very cute in the interview.

shelly

Posted at 7:50 PM on June 15, 2010

Lea looks gorgeous as always. But I watched the interview and her hair looks amazing!

Sugar

Posted at 4:13 PM on June 15, 2010

She looks average…she must have a great PR team to get all the press she’s been getting lately.

Jim

Posted at 7:54 PM on June 15, 2010

or she is the lead female on the highest rated scripted show on tv.

See has earn the publicity and is doing part of her job to promote the show.

donkey kong

Posted at 1:15 PM on June 15, 2010

When I saw that picture, I think I puked a little in my mouth, but still a huge fan of Lea…GO GLEE!!!!

Huh

Posted at 2:45 PM on June 15, 2010

Huh, that makes no sense she looks great why would any one puke.

I don’t get what people are thinking when they write stuff on the internet.